Robbie Lawler is a 2 to 1 favorite over Nick Diaz

Does that negate the fact that he hasn't won a fight since 2011?

Completely meaningless stat when someone hasn't competed in almost 7 years.

You know who else hasn't won a fight since 2011? Stephan Bonnar.

4dcb24ac48075.preview-300.jpg

Bonnar would be a betting dog going into a fight with whoever too.

Simple!

1 has been actively here and 1 over there
B46A969A-C26F-4D52-B880-D57E475BB4A3.jpeg
499E6777-9ED5-45C1-A1D9-314B0AA9E079.jpeg

JK, Nick only has 5th gear and I am sure he isn’t coming back to embarrass himself

HOW
WHY
HOW AND WHY

The same Robbie Lawler who is on a 4 fight losing streak at WW and just got outclassed by journeyman Neil Magny. Robbie is on a significant downturn and took a lot of damage

Compared to a now motivated Nick Diaz who is has best resting and recovering over 5 years and last fought moving up in weight and going to a decision with MW great Anderson Silva

Plus Nick doesnt have to worry about getting caught for smoking weed or CBD

Magny is always a threat. The Diaz/Silva fight was a fucking joke. Nick hasn't fought in 5 years.

I wouldn't bet on this fight...

Nice became a pothead/alcoholic who lost all of his muscle mass, which points to athletic apathy, and has not been serious about training for two decades lol He may have been an all time great if he took it serious from the start.

Best fight possible for Nick ....I hope Lawler or Diaz add something to their highlight reel

Comebacks almost never go well after long layoffs , not that Robbie has been hugely active but still much more then a half decade layoff , I'm picking Robbie I hope I'm wrong

Motivated Nick. Wow, that's a good one. Lawler should be favored, he's only lost to top guys with some tough style match ups.

I’m looking at multiple sports books odds right now and none of them have anything remotely close to 2-1

4dcb24ac48075.preview-300.jpg

Sure, and if Stephan Bonnar was about to fight an active fighter pointing out he hasn't won in a decade would be a valid point?

Sure, and if Stephan Bonnar was about to fight an active fighter pointing out he hasn't won in a decade would be a valid point?

No, it's asinine. Neither one of them have competed for 65-70% of that decade.

Bonnar's last fight happened around the same time as Nick's last fight. If he were to come back, and say have a rematch with someone like Tito or Rashad (which is very plausible), it would be just as pointless to say "Bonnar hasn't won a fight since 2011."

BRB, gonna find a GSP worship thread an let everyone know that he hasn't won a fight since 2017.

Nick is going to walk this egghead Lawler down and KO him again.

Makes me wish I had money to lose. Nick submits him this time

Back