Rob Whittaker in training right now while Adesanya on holidays

No, that would be too cruel, but it would be better if they had given Romero the win in one of the two occasions, Romero would have defended the belt several times already. Whitakker still hasn't defended that thing, he hasn't even won it.
That makes no sense Yoel hasn't fought in the interim since his last fight with Whittaker. Can we stop acting like Yoel had barely a scratch on him post fight. If that was the case he would have already fought.

That makes no sense Yoel hasn't fought in the interim since his last fight with Whittaker. Can we stop acting like Yoel had barely a scratch on him post fight. If that was the case he would have already fought.

Costa pulled out 3 times already. Wa gonna fight for the LHW belt, but Jones came out of prison and got instant title fight.

Costa pulled out 3 times already. Wa gonna fight for the LHW belt, but Jones came out of prison and got instant title fight.
Yoel also pulled out against Jacare. Stop acting like Yoel's been active in the slightest since the second Whittaker fight. Whittaker had a fight lined up before Yoel and at this rate will still likely fight before Yoel does.

Yoel also pulled out against Jacare. Stop acting like Yoel's been active in the slightest since the second Whittaker fight. Whittaker had a fight lined up before Yoel and at this rate will still likely fight before Yoel does.

Good thing that fight with Jacare never happened. Jacare would have taken same heavy damage.

If anyone of them withdraws, I wish Romero could take the short notice fight.

Agree but taking the time off right before a world championship title fight seems like a mistake IMO. He should've done it after the brunson fight or something
Train hard year round and you'll break down quick. He could still be doing general workouts and such while on vacation too, and quite frankly, a week off from training every so often to heal and recover can be quite beneficial. If this was 1 month beforehand, that'd be questionable, but he's like 4 months out.

Bobby's gonna besmirch the man, but haven't we learned by now that a pic or 10 second Instagram clip doesn't consist of his entire day. He could be training 6 hours a day, but just not post it.

Name a champion that takes time off LOL all the best while they're at their best are training year round. This is the very peak of fighting there is no time to kiss monkeys
Like you would honestly have any idea.

You also know what happens when you train non stop? You get hurt and have to consistently pull it of fights.

Adesanya is probably doing some sort of training there.

You may regret those words one day man...karma can be hard
giphy.gif

Like you would honestly have any idea.

You also know what happens when you train non stop? You get hurt and have to consistently pull it of fights.

Adesanya is probably doing some sort of training there.
Oh k lol I got no idea, but you know everything. fuck me right?

Bro what LOL dustin poirier is training right now for khabib. Conor is training right now for nobody. People train YEAR ROUND they just ramp it up in there 3 month camp. How brittle do you think they are.. People go to the gym 5 days a week every single week and never get injured. don't be silly.. they're fighters not fragile pieces of glass. All the champions train all the time. Name a champion that just decides to goes on holidays for a month. Doesn't exist brobro. People that do usually come back and lose

Train hard year round and you'll break down quick. He could still be doing general workouts and such while on vacation too, and quite frankly, a week off from training every so often to heal and recover can be quite beneficial. If this was 1 month beforehand, that'd be questionable, but he's like 4 months out.

Where is this myth that your body breaks down after 1 year training coming from? You only need 3 days rest maximum at times before you're back to 100% why do people think you need to go on holidays to get a proper rest. Ridiculous. You can train year round fucking easily. Human beings do it everywhere on earth.

Last edited:
He’s not even all the way white, he’s more Samoan if anything, calm down you irrational low t having mf.

Oh k lol I got no idea, but you know everything. fuck me right?

Bro what LOL dustin poirier is training right now for khabib. Conor is training right now for nobody. People train YEAR ROUND they just ramp it up in there 3 month camp. How brittle do you think they are.. People go to the gym 5 days a week every single week and never get injured. don't be silly.. they're fighters not fragile pieces of glass. All the champions train all the time. Name a champion that just decides to goes on holidays for a month. Doesn't exist brobro. People that do usually come back and lose

Where is this myth that your body breaks down after 1 year training coming from? You only need 3 days rest maximum at times before you're back to 100% why do people think you need to go on holidays to get a proper rest. Ridiculous. You can train year round fucking easily. Human beings do it everywhere on earth.
Never said I knew everything.

I can tell by the way you are talking though that you really don’t have any clue what your talking about. You talk about training like you actually do it but then you refer to “people” working out, implying that you do not. You sit in your chair at your keyboard and act as if you have any idea what your talking about. Get off your ass and go train and find out how easy it really is to get hurt.

They are professional athletes for a reason and they know what they are doing a whole hell of a lot better than you or I do. They don’t just train 5 days a week. They train 6-7 days a week and mutiple times a day. If a fighter trains that much and doesn’t take any time off. They are on PEDs.

Also, I’m pretty sure Khabib was doing a world tour for a long time after the Conor fight. But hey champs never take any time off, right?

You act as if training everyday is easy. Then do it yourself.

You act as if Izzy posting pics of him in Africa means he isn’t training at all. So if any fighter posts anything on their Twitter other than them training they must not be training at all?

I’m sure Cain Velasquez knees would have gotten completely destroyed no matter how he trained, right?

Well to be fair, Israel does need time to recover first. He was just in a hard fight that he almost got stopped in.

I was an early Adesanya fan but boy oh boy has he begun to rub me the wrong way. To the point where I hope Wittaker knocks him the fuck out.

Never said I knew everything.

I can tell by the way you are talking though that you really don’t have any clue what your talking about. You talk about training like you actually do it but then you refer to “people” working out, implying that you do not. You sit in your chair at your keyboard and act as if you have any idea what your talking about. Get off your ass and go train and find out how easy it really is to get hurt.

They are professional athletes for a reason and they know what they are doing a whole hell of a lot better than you or I do. They don’t just train 5 days a week. They train 6-7 days a week and mutiple times a day. If a fighter trains that much and doesn’t take any time off. They are on PEDs.

Also, I’m pretty sure Khabib was doing a world tour for a long time after the Conor fight. But hey champs never take any time off, right?

You act as if training everyday is easy. Then do it yourself.

You act as if Izzy posting pics of him in Africa means he isn’t training at all. So if any fighter posts anything on their Twitter other than them training they must not be training at all?

I’m sure Cain Velasquez knees would have gotten completely destroyed no matter how he trained, right?

The point I'm making is to be at that world champion level you have to be training year round, why do you think cain velasquez was fucking smashing everybody? why do you think khabib smashes everybody? why do you think whittaker is on a 9 fight win streak at middleweight? McGregors featherweight run was him non stop training year round. Whenever someone has taken a holiday they come back and lose. Max Holloway went to Ireland before his fight with Dustin, got rekt. It's a clear pattern we see happen over and over. World champions can't take breaks because their next opponent is training right now.

You're turning this whole thing into an argument about my life for some reason? but that is completely irrelevant, I'm talking about people who are at the very tippy top of the mountain. They're not taking holidays man they just arn't. They train year round. Not sure why you think they don't?

I said "people" because if I said i work out 5 days a week and go for a 5 mile run 3 times a week you probably wouldn't believe me anyway, id just be a typical sherdogger. Lose-lose situation you would've flipped it on me either way

Last edited:
The point I'm making is to be at that world champion level you have to be training year round, why do you think cain velasquez was fucking smashing everybody? why do you think khabib smashes everybody? why do you think whittaker is on a 9 fight win streak at middleweight? McGregors featherweight run was him non stop training year round. Whenever someone has taken a holiday they come back and lose. Max Holloway went to Ireland before his fight with Dustin, got rekt. It's a clear pattern we see happen over and over. World champions can't take breaks because their next opponent is training right now.

You're turning this whole thing into an argument about my life for some reason? but that is completely irrelevant, I'm talking about people who are at the very tippy top of the mountain. They're not taking holidays man they just arn't. They train year round. Not sure why you think they don't?

I said "people" because if I said i work out 5 days a week and go for a 5 mile run 3 times a week you probably wouldn't believe me anyway, id just be a typical sherdogger. Lose-lose situation you would've flipped it on me either way
I would have preferred you give your own training regimen rather than saying what people do. I do believe you and I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you are a keyboard warrior.

Now imagine running 10 miles 6 days a week and then training MMA for 4 hours everyday on top of that. That is honestly a low ball estimate of what these guys are doing.

While training hard year round will work for a while, it is very bad for longevity.

They need to take some time off. But time off for and athlete does not mean no training at all. The training during their “time off” would just be more focused on recovery and would be much less intense. They can’t just have their joint under constant distress.

It’s why all the major sports have an off season. If the athletes could constantly play and make millions all year round, why not do that?

Do you think Khabib is going to lose to Dustin? Because he took quite a bit of time off for his world tour.

And while Cain was smashing people he was not at the top for a long time and he has been injured far more often than not the latter half of his career and Cain is my favorite HW.

The main thing I want to know is why you think that post means Adesanya isn’t training at all?

I want Whitaker to fight someone full bodied and pushing the boundaries of 185 pounds like Weidman or Rockhold. Who's the 3rd and 4th full bodied fighter that can do 185? Liongoat Smith?

Back