Rob Whittaker in training right now while Adesanya on holidays

Lmao WB wouldn't take a free sample at a fking deli counter. He'd spend 15 minutes dancing around debating whether or not to go for it.
Wb already knockouts whitaker and would do it again

This fight shouldn't be so far from now. Get it over with

You people are so stupid. Izzy's fought 4 times since Rob fought, but Izzy didn't fight no god damn Romeros now did he? Maybe go watch Romero's fights and get an idea of who Bobby had to deal with his 2 fights. Hint: he's a lot more difficult than anybody Izzy's faced. Nobody fights Romero and comes out in one piece, win or lose.
The Romero fights could work against Whittaker. It will be interesting to see if Whittaker is still the same fighter after that beating that he took in the last fight. Chin might be cracked for good.

Can't wait for Whittaker to break this idiot

lol whittaker needs to be in there training FAKE CHAMP hope he doesn't herniate himself again

The Romero fights could work against Whittaker. It will be interesting to see if Whittaker is still the same fighter after that beating that he took in the last fight. Chin might be cracked for good.
It's exactly what I'm worried about too.

I'm cheering for Whittaker but that Romero fight looked incredibly draining. I just know that if Izzy had to fight that version of Romero he would get brutalized.

Can't wait for Whittaker to break this idiot
He just talks about how good he is. He even went so far as to say his fight vs gastelum is the greatest fight of all time, like what kid? relax. He is way too cocky and he needs a swift serving of the humble pie.

He just talks about how good he is. He even went so far as to say his fight vs gastelum is the greatest fight of all time, like what kid? relax. He is way too cocky and he needs a swift serving of the humble pie.
Humble Robert is going to educate this young man about gracious behaviour and how not to talk about yourself in the third person.

Fun off topic fact: not only did Whittaker lose to Wonderboy at welterweight like everyone remembers, but he lost to Court McGee as well.

Wb already knockouts whitaker and would do it again

WB is like 36 years old his glory days are long gone. The weight cut clearly affected rob's ability to take a shot otherwise he woulda been out cold in either of the Romero fights. Wb will stay a gatekeeper at 170 or get bodied by bigger guys at 185.

If a slick natural welterweight counter punching kickboxer was for some reason Whittaker's kryptonite (and I'm not sure that it is) then Izzy will be taking the belt waaaaay before WB has a chance to even get into title contention.

Last edited:
The champ Bobby Knuckles getting work in, staying strong and motivated.

The interim champ Adesanya enjoying time off in Africa

Robert Whittaker by TKO

robert-whittaker.jpg

Hes probably farther out of shape than izzy just from all his injuries and illness

Wonderboy moves to MW and takes the belt anytime he pleases
The guy who got flat-lined by Pettis? Come on man I know Wonderboy beat Whittaker all of 5 years ago but please he'd get absolutely starched at MW.

WB is like 36 years old his glory days are long gone. The weight cut clearly affected rob's ability to take a shot otherwise he woulda been out cold in either of the Romero fights. Wb will stay a gatekeeper at 170 or get bodied by bigger guys at 185.

If a slick natural welterweight counter punching kickboxer was for some reason Whittaker's kryptonite (and I'm not sure that it is) then Izzy will be taking the belt waaaaay before WB has a chance to even get into title contention.
Fine.

Rightfully so. Adesanya needs to recover from back to back fights.

Back