Roan Carneiro Injured; Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall Official @ UFN Japan (Poll)

Mousasi via sub/whatever he likes. Hall is not on Mousasi's level at all, but respect to him for stepping up.

this is a big ste up for Hall. And he's going to lose.

Mousasi has good opportunity to win this in devastating fashion.

I'm surprised the UFC would book this fight, seeing as they're still trying to get Hall to the next level and they put him in with a top-5 MW.

This right here. People are wondering how Hall deserves Moose? How did Carneiro deserve Moose? Moose will grapplef*ck Hall and/or wreck him on the feet.

Right??

I thought for sure they'd make Mousasi vs Bisping/Lietes winner or Vitor.

Rooting for Hall but Mousasi's probably going to finish him.

Mousasi is gonna fucking murder him lol

Why? Clear mismatch.

Moose by murder.

Fighters will tell you that rankings don't matter. It's not just me saying this

And some lower ranked fighters, after a victory, will ask for a higher ranked opponent next. Or specifically a top 5 or top 10 fighter.

Ive said all this before though, and you continue to postwhore with "rankings dont matter", when you know they do to an extent.

Yea, theyre not the be all end all, but by majority they do.

hopefully hall actually comes to fight and starts giving a shit, fuck it i'm going with hall via upset knockout.

I'm surprised people are picking Hall in this fight. Outside of that spinning kick in TUF he hasn't really impressed me. Moose is way more well rounded and experienced. I'd be quite shocked really if Hall wins this.

hopefully hall actually comes to fight and starts giving a shit, fuck it i'm going with hall via upset knockout.

Moose has never been KO'd before in 42 fights. I can't really recall him ever being wobbled or rocked either, but I'm probably just forgetting an instance like that time I forgot Condit was dropped by Ellenberger.

Right??

I thought for sure they'd make Mousasi vs Bisping/Lietes winner or Vitor.
I doubt Vitor or Bisping want any part of Mousasi (Vitor has ducked him before, no offense to a legend). Leites would be a good fight. Maybe it's the short notice or maybe some guys don't want to fight in Japan due to the jet lag.

I'm surprised people are picking Hall in this fight. Outside of that spinning kick in TUF he hasn't really impressed me. Moose is way more well rounded and experienced. I'd be quite shocked really if Hall wins this.

Its 87% Mousasi right now. What are you talking about?

Back