Roan Carneiro Injured; Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall Official @ UFN Japan (Poll)

Congrats boys.

bcaPmJB.jpg

I don't think he wanted to fight Mousasi.

And Uriah stepping in is some real Japan tier matchmaking.

Hall won

Just a thread full of people over-favouring someone owing to resume. Resume means dick once the fight starts.

The Sherdog plebs tend to look at resume way too much. Skill/Potential is underrated around here.

The Sherdog plebs tend to look at resume way too much. Skill/Potential is underrated around here.

Lest we forget that two fights ago Hall lost to Natal. Skill and potential means jack when you don't put it together. Glad he did tonight.

Well well! This just got a whole lot more interesting, but i will be genuinelly sad to see Uriah lose, he's probably one the coolest guys.

Lest we forget that two fights ago Hall lost to Natal. Skill and potential means jack when you don't put it together. Glad he did tonight.

Thankfully those in the know could see Uriah was peaking.

Bump for the humiliation of all those that voted for Moose.

Congrats guys! Didn't vote but would've said Mousasi very confidently.

Big win for Hall.

FUCK! Mousasi's getting ko'ed for the first time ever, im scared for him here.

niice

boom or bust

i mean, it has been burst already, but nice chance for uriah, maybe his last chance

If Vegas odds matched this poll, I'd have made a pretty big bet on Hall.

lol Hall's fucked.

The Dreamcatcher about to snatch another soul.

Moose will pick Hall apart, badly.

moose by murder

Like Hall feel sorry for him.

Seems a tad early for Hall to be getting this fight, and honestly seems like a step backwards for Gegard

gegard by tko early

These "day after" reads are very entertaining indeed. But I can understand why there wasn't much faith in Uriah.

Gegard "Got this" Mousasi... no wait... Uriah "Flukey-lucky-horse-shoe-kick" Hall

lol Hall's fucked.

The Dreamcatcher about to snatch another soul.

Gegard "Got this" Mousasi... no wait... Uriah "Flukey-lucky-horse-shoe-kick" Hall

"Luck" is a made up word it doesn't exist, anyone who thinks it does is a child who will never win @ life.

Go cry kiddo. He got KTFO

interesting matchup, ive got moose by UD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back