News Rizin Landmark Vol. 01 Set for Oct 2

Some heated talks between Sakakibara and U Next. The event is still considered a success and received good reviews from many.

There's two bouts I don't know the result for, so I will cautiously look at their YouTube page for uploads.

U Next or whatever that website is called

i have honestly no idea what +weed is. Can’t find it on Google or anything. Is weed even legal in Japan?

its a brand of electronic cigarette vaping liquid which contains a hemp product (CBD OIL I guess)

Some heated talks between Sakakibara and U Next. The event is still considered a success and received good reviews from many.
Besides U Next fucking up server capacity at the beginning of the show, it went well. Even the negative can be seen as a positive as it was way more people then they expected tuning in

They better bring the next Landmarks to worldwide ppv. Why are Japanese businessmen still strange?

Besides U Next fucking up server capacity at the beginning of the show, it went well. Even the negative can be seen as a positive as it was way more people then they expected tuning in
Seems as though they're doing fairly well right now. I think the lack of any attempt at regional expansion is wanting to stay in their lane. For whatever reason the domestic market is what really matters to them and they're sustaining themselves domestically. Why fight for international viewership when it's a risk that might not pay off I guess.

They better bring the next Landmarks to worldwide ppv. Why are Japanese businessmen still strange?
Japan has an extremely insular culture. For the most part, they like to pretend the outside world doesnt exist/doesnt matter

Man, that Asakura/Hagiwara fight was an absolute snoozer. Can't believe I waited however many months for that.

Back