News Rizin Landmark Vol. 01 Set for Oct 2

I think Bellator are way too invested in Pettis to have that fight go overseas or on a co-promoted show. I genuinely think they're just shit promoters and are taking forever to get it finalized.
Isn't the same true of Horiguchi though? He's Rizin's biggest name. I was hoping it'd be booked by now because there's no way Guchi won't be on the NYE card in some capacity. Unless he's going to be fighting Pettis there, which would be awesome.

Isn't the same true of Horiguchi though? He's Rizin's biggest name. I was hoping it'd be booked by now because there's no way Guchi won't be on the NYE card in some capacity. Unless he's going to be fighting Pettis there, which would be awesome.
Assuming the BW Semifinals are on NYE, The only logical opponent for Guchi for the NYE show is Pettis

The timing is also good since if Guchi wins the Bellator title on NYE, he will probably have to face the BW GP winner on in early 2022. So in that time you set up a BW GP in Bellator to keep everyone busy. 8 man tournament is what I think is best.

Last edited:
Aslong there are no sumo wrestlers doing MMA, Fedor Emlianenko and other russian heavyweights , no open weight grand prix like PRIDE 2000 and 2006.......Rizin is not interesting.

i do think RIZIN 30 should be more stacked... I'm excited as fuck for it waiting since may and it's only 10 fights but alas..

I mean isn't he facing the winner of the GP?
most likely, but why wait that long? sherdogs r saying hes going to fight pettis next in bellator, so win or lose, i assume thatll be in time to fihgt the winner of the 135 gp.

This better be on top of a Volcano, inside a Zeppelin, ontop of a floating barge, In a stadium being blown apart by wind, in a jungle, inside a nuclear submarine, on 176th street or some other cool place

if it's just a ring near some buildings down town it will suck like everything RIZIN has done since Floyd.

Is the location going to be revealed on fight night?

Back