PBP Rizin Landmark 7, Nov. 4, 9 AM ET

Who wins the Rizin 145-pound title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck. Now that @Kryptt showed up, I have to stay out of this thread.

Before I go, idk wtf this second intermission is, with women hanging from curtains, but I wish they did it at every event.

Actually, back again. I'm only at the co-main, but am happy that the crowd filled in a little bit. First half of this card the crowd looked like the crowd at an AEW show.

Can anyone tell me, has Suzuki always had the Gomi tribute in his walkout? Noticed that when he came out Scary was playing, before switching to a different song. Cool nod to a legend.

Can anyone tell me, has Suzuki always had the Gomi tribute in his walkout? Noticed that when he came out Scary was playing, before switching to a different song. Cool nod to a legend.
i know suzuki trains with gomi, lots of videos of him at gomis gym, hitting the pads and all that. definitely keeping the fireball burning

WAR SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIZIN STAND OUT FIGHTER OF THE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, WE NEED WAY MORE ROPE GIRL INTERMISSIONS, THAT SHIT WAS HOT

i know suzuki trains with gomi, lots of videos of him at gomis gym, hitting the pads and all that. definitely keeping the fireball burning
I know they're buds of sorts, I'd just never caught that song playing before when he walks out, was unsure if I'd just never paid attention or if that was new.

I did have the volume up to 100 on my TV for the entire card, bc anything less sounded like someone was talking through a wall, so may have been the only reason I noticed the song today. Those cards' sound qualities are usually pretty bad, at least since I've been out of prison, but usually at 60 or so the volume is fine. Today I could have gone louder than 100, if the TV allowed it. That is the only time my TV has been turned all the way up since I've owned it. Production team needs soccer kicks for doing shoddy work.

I know they're buds of sorts, I'd just never caught that song playing before when he walks out, was unsure if I'd just never paid attention or if that was new.

I did have the volume up to 100 on my TV for the entire card, bc anything less sounded like someone was talking through a wall, so may have been the only reason I noticed the song today. Those cards' sound qualities are usually pretty bad, at least since I've been out of prison, but usually at 60 or so the volume is fine. Today I could have gone louder than 100, if the TV allowed it. That is the only time my TV has been turned all the way up since I've owned it. Production team needs soccer kicks for doing shoddy work.
He is Gomi protege. Blonde hair and Scary is tribute to BFF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back