Rizin FF 14 Mayweather vs Nasukawa

But apparentley the Floyd vs Tenshin fight will not be televised anywhere lol, only an exhibition for the people in the arena

Great news anyhow, it's a great card. Would be a shame if we were not able to stream it

Actually there is a separate stream for $5 more or $24.95 available for people outside of North America & Japan that apparently will include the Mayweather/Nasukawa main event.

But apparentley the Floyd vs Tenshin fight will not be televised anywhere lol, only an exhibition for the people in the arena

Great news anyhow, it's a great card. Would be a shame if we were not able to stream it
Great card. I just watch these I don't bet them. Struggle enough watching tape for ufc.

Great card. I just watch these I don't bet them. Struggle enough watching tape for ufc.
Haha the only site I know where you can bet it is bet-at-home and can only get down 20-80 bucks anyways. I just bet small off memory to make it a bit more interesting to watch

Actually there is a separate stream for $5 more or $24.95 available for people outside of North America & Japan that apparently will include the Mayweather/Nasukawa main event.
Oh really? I payed 24.95 and they were promoting the fight there so I hope it's on. Sure would be interesting to see how it plays out. Too bad there's no judges. Tenshin could really have a chance to win the first 2 rounds with some hometown judging and ruthless pressure since Mayweather starts slow

Oh really? I payed 24.95 and they were promoting the fight there so I hope it's on. Sure would be interesting to see how it plays out. Too bad there's no judges. Tenshin could really have a chance to win the first 2 rounds with some hometown judging and ruthless pressure since Mayweather starts slow

If they even actually hit one another I'd be surprised.

Rizin Odds on Royal Panda

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 10.36.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 10.36.27 AM.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 11
Opening Odds:
1622_o.png

Current Odds:
1622.png

Opening Odds:
1622_o.png

Current Odds:
1622.png

Really amusing. Normally, I'm looking to bet on only one fighter, and if I don't like the price, I don't do it. In this case, I like Caldwell on that opener, but I'm liking Horiguchi now. Have to study more tape on both guys, though.

How can you bet the floyd fight if there are no judges? Or did they change it?

Assuming you can win via tko but that isnt going to happen in a glorified spar

If any bookie is crazy enough to put a Draw prop out there it might be the most juiced draw line of all time.

No judges. Nothing else than money back if it goes to decision makes any sense

I wouldn't bet that Floyd fight unless you want to potentially argue about grading and lose.

Back