Rizin FF 14 Mayweather vs Nasukawa

At least a few books have odds now, but not many yet. I have early money on Caldwell at slight + money miraculously vs Horiguchi- the size difference is two full weight classes and he's the best wrestler Horiguchi has faced. The ring may be an issue for Caldwell, but I'll take my chances at these odds. Plus now I'm on Cruickshank at -270 over Randy Brown; very big on Prochazka as a favorite over short notice and undersized Halsey; on Yachi as an underdog to Case, Kape as an underdog to Sasaki; Motoya as a sizable dog to Scoggins and a few other spots.

At least a few books have odds now, but not many yet. I have early money on Caldwell at slight + money miraculously vs Horiguchi- the size difference is two full weight classes and he's the best wrestler Horiguchi has faced. The ring may be an issue for Caldwell, but I'll take my chances at these odds. Plus now I'm on Cruickshank at -270 over Randy Brown; very big on Prochazka as a favorite over short notice and undersized Halsey; on Yachi as an underdog to Case, Kape as an underdog to Sasaki; Motoya as a sizable dog to Scoggins and a few other spots.
Not to be pedantic, but that's Damien Brown. Randy Brown's still in the UFC/recovering from getting KO'd by a fucking side control bottom hammerfist.

Not to be pedantic, but that's Damien Brown. Randy Brown's still in the UFC/recovering from getting KO'd by a fucking side control bottom hammerfist.
I support pedantry, Aussie fighter Damien Brown it is.

Like Caldwell at + odds, but you're overstating his case here. The difference between Horiguchi and Caldwell is about 1 weight class. Also, Caldwell might be the best pure wrestler Horiguchi has faced, but Demetrious Johnson's wrestling may well be better for MMA, with better transitions. And conversely, Horiguchi is the best fighter that Caldwell has faced, period.

If Horiguchi can stop the takedown to any extent, he will have success in this fight. Eduardo Dantas, who is larger than Horiguchi but is otherwise inferior in every regard, fought Caldwell to a very close 5-rounder (I gave Dantas 2 rounds) simply because Caldwell wasn't able to take him down and keep him there.

Rizin FF 14 Risk $3,128.16

Floyd Mayweather/Tenshin Nasukawa: Rules of the bout- Boxing $75.00 for $50.00

Darrion Caldwell (+108) vs Kyoji Horiguchi ~$104.63 for ~$113.00
Darrion Caldwell (+106) vs Kyoji Horiguchi ~$108.50 for ~$115.01
Darrion Caldwell (-169) vs Kyoji Horiguchi $300.00 for $177.00

Jiri Prochazka (-227) vs Brandon Halsey ~$259.63 for ~$114.37
Jiri Prochazka (-345) vs Brandon Halsey $344.83 for $100.00
Jiri Prochazka (-345) vs Brandon Halsey $689.66 for $200.00

Barbara Nepomuceno (+495) vs Gabi Garcia ~$27.13 for ~$134.27

Daron Cruickshank (-270) vs Damien Brown $270.27 for $100.00

Mika Nagano (+145) vs Miyuu Yamamoto ~$81.38 for ~$117.99

Kazayuki Miyata (-192) vs Erson Yamamoto ~$224.75 for ~$117.06

Yusuke Yachi (+160) vs Johnny Case ~$72.63 for ~$117.80
Yusuke Yachi (+151) vs Johnny Case $100.00 for $151.00

Yuki Motoya (+263) vs Justin Scoggins $100.00 for $263.00
Yuki Motoya (+263) vs Justin Scoggins $100.00 for $263.00

Manel Kape (+169) vs Ulka Sasaki ~$69.75 for ~$117.88
Manel Kape (+145) vs Ulka Sasaki $200.00 for $290.00

Fuck... I totally forgot this card started already. I missed the first 4 fights.

Looks like Justin Scoggins got submitted again. Big surprise.

Edit: No stream available, and it's midnight. Guess I'll go to bed.

Why the fuck Mayweather Nasukawa fight even has odds? It was told that it was going to be a exhibition match aka. pretty much fixed fight. What is Bovada doing here? Did they pay out?

Oh really? I payed 24.95 and they were promoting the fight there so I hope it's on. Sure would be interesting to see how it plays out. Too bad there's no judges. Tenshin could really have a chance to win the first 2 rounds with some hometown judging and ruthless pressure since Mayweather starts slow
Bro do you know what exhibition match means? This match's result is decided backstage not in the ring

Why the fuck Mayweather Nasukawa fight even has odds? It was told that it was going to be a exhibition match aka. pretty much fixed fight. What is Bovada doing here? Did they pay out?

Bro do you know what exhibition match means? This match's result is decided backstage not in the ring

You can bet on WWE.

That's not what an exhibition match is. Two round fights in the TUF house for example are also exhibition matches as they do not count on the fighters' official records. Yet they are real non-scripted fights where people can get hurt, like this Floyd/Tenshin exhibition turned out to be.

That's not what an exhibition match is. Two round fights in the TUF house for example are also exhibition matches as they do not count on the fighters' official records. Yet they are real non-scripted fights where people can get hurt, like this Floyd/Tenshin exhibition turned out to be.

It looked like the most fixed match I've ever seen. Terrible acting from Tenshin at times, flopping on the canvas lol.

It looked like the most fixed match I've ever seen. Terrible acting from Tenshin at times, flopping on the canvas lol.
No it didn't. It's amazing that people online including some prominent people on Twitter didn't understand what they were watching. A fix doesn't even make a bit of sense. Tenshin is a young Japanese phenom and rising star that Rizin has a lot invested in. Why would they make him flop around & take a dive and then cry on national tv with millions of people watching after getting embarrassed by the greatest pro boxer ever who was much bigger than him and who he had nothing for as good of a kickboxer as he is? It's preposterous to think that. Tenshin just got schooled, never saw those punches coming and his equilibrium was just off after the first time he got knocked down.

No it didn't. It's amazing that people online including some prominent people on Twitter didn't understand what they were watching. A fix doesn't even make a bit of sense. Tenshin is a young Japanese phenom and rising star that Rizin has a lot invested in. Why would they make him flop around & take a dive and then cry on national tv with millions of people watching after getting embarrassed by the greatest pro boxer ever who was much bigger than him and who he had nothing for as good of a kickboxer as he is? It's preposterous to think that. Tenshin just got schooled, never saw those punches coming and his equilibrium was just off after the first time he got knocked down.

Probably the lowest IQ post of the year.

@JimGunn people don’t get how good Floyd is lol. They also don’t get how smart he is. He knew he was going to smash this dude when he signed. Not sure how much he made but it was easy money.

Funny if anyone thought a 23 year old kickboxer was going to beat the best boxer of the last 20 years in a boxing fight.

Lol @ fixed. That boy didn’t have a chance.

Putting some kid who is good at kickboxing vs this generations best boxer, an undefeated master of his craft.

Floyd was toying with him. Minimal effort

Floyd senior would’ve beat that kid

I can’t believe books were actually taking action on that fight

Back