Rizin FF 14 Mayweather vs Nasukawa

Really wanted to hit gooch this morning but dimes pulled the lines. Should’ve bet him last night

And I was going to fade scoggins

Meh

Probably the lowest IQ post of the year.

Dude, I like you, but this post is beneath you and very likely wrong.

If they wanted to fix the match, know what they would have done? Had Floyd carry Tenshin all 5 rounds, while looking sharp and dominant. That way, everyone is happy and wins. Floyd gets a paycheck and another victory. And Rizin's biggest star gets to say he survived against one of the greatest boxers to ever live who was bigger than him and competing in his own sport.

Instead, Floyd embarrassed him. Who would want that? Who does it benefit?

This is beyond the fact that it's extraordinarily difficult to convince anyone, for any sum of money, to get knocked out. Notably, the obvious fixed fights we know about in MMA have ALL been submissions.

Really wanted to hit gooch this morning but dimes pulled the lines. Should’ve bet him last night

And I was going to fade scoggins

Meh
Sucks for you. Wish I bet more. Was dog city this morning.
dogcity.jpg

The final right hand to Tenshins hair was pretty brutal lmao
You mean the check left hook that hit him behind the ear?

Mayweather knew exactly what he was doing. Hit him right where he wanted. How’s that feel? Can’t stand straight can you?

Floyd could’ve hurt him if he wanted. That was light work

Why the fuck Mayweather Nasukawa fight even has odds? It was told that it was going to be a exhibition match aka. pretty much fixed fight. What is Bovada doing here? Did they pay out?

Bro do you know what exhibition match means? This match's result is decided backstage not in the ring

Your definition of exhibition is flawed man. Take for example this Abu Dhabi tennis tournament who saw Djoko as champion and Nadal losing to Anderson in the semis, it was an exhibition tournament, as in not official, but the games were real. Same concept applies for pre season friendly matches in soccer, it's not official for the records but you can bet on them and they are competitive.

Way too much embellishment in those KDs. Watched thousands of KDs over the years which everyone else here has and they looked out of the ordinary for sure which is why everyone is reacting - Which doesn't have to mean shit. It's just very ironic and convenient it looked like that in this fight.

Tenshin definitely got cracked with punches - because they threw real hard punches against each other, nobody is debating that. But he made it look 10 times worse when he got caught.
If I was going to make it looked like I got knocked around, I'd make it look like that.

You mean the check left hook that hit him behind the ear?

Mayweather knew exactly what he was doing. Hit him right where he wanted. How’s that feel? Can’t stand straight can you?

Floyd could’ve hurt him if he wanted. That was light work

I believe Mayweather could beat Canelo with a full training camp, never mind the 147 pounders. I've seen all his fights. He carried McGregor for 10 rounds. This was a joke contest, Tenshin was a terrible actor. He was fine after the hook and then tried to do a Trevor Berbick after the tap to the hair. Not to mention his terrible acting previously. They obviously sorted something out when Tenshin came to "work out" in Floyds gym. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't realize it but it is what it is and we can move on to 2019 and focus on making money.

Come when was the last time Floyd knocked someone down? Chin is chin, nasukawas chin is young and pretty much untouched I seriously doubt he really went down from these shots I just don't buy that. He felt too easily.
That's not what an exhibition match is. Two round fights in the TUF house for example are also exhibition matches as they do not count on the fighters' official records. Yet they are real non-scripted fights where people can get hurt, like this Floyd/Tenshin exhibition turned out to be.
Fedor vs Mousasi was exhibition fight where both showed their skills instead of trying to take each others head off. Numerous organizations have had two round fights like TUF and non of them was called exhibition bout. A fight is a fight. All TUF exhibitions should count in fighters pro record. Artem made the same argument while ago

Back