News Rizin Announcement this Saturday; Possible Bellator Japan 2

I wonder why they chose this particular date. Makes no sense to put one of your best events of the year head to head with a UFC PPV and a big boxing fight.
Likely Bellator and RIZIN had this planned well in advance of the boxing fight getting announced, which, again, isn’t gonna matter because there’s going to be very little crossover between the two.

UFC, it’s hard to avoid. They have an event every weekend this summer.

Likely Bellator and RIZIN had this planned well in advance of the boxing fight getting announced, which, again, isn’t gonna matter because there’s going to be very little crossover between the two.

UFC, it’s hard to avoid. They have an event every weekend this summer.
I'm assuming that this event, like other international events, are catered towards s different audience than Americans. Like this past French event had very little viewership but it seemed to have been a success in France. Im assuming this is the case for this event, too, maybe few Americans will watch but perhaps it will be a success in Japan.

They have been signing actually a ton of new people

Screenshot-2023-06-07-191702.jpg
I guess what I meant is that they have signed almost zero name fighters. They have signed a ton of prospects but no blue chip prospects, other than Oliver and Kadi (who will probably debut in 2024). And of course they passed on Nate, Ngannou, and couldnt close Doumbe or convince Costa to fight out his contract. PFL has singed all the big name free agents in the past months, thats why Ariel is sucking their dick lately.

Back