News Rizin Announcement this Saturday; Possible Bellator Japan 2

lol I wish I could show Dana the receipts for all the non-UFC cards I'm buying. Am I petty?

I don't actually think I've ever seen a full KSW event. I've just caught random fights on youtube. I'll have to check it out.

Should be like 60,000 people in attendance. Should be a great show. Also got Salahdine Parnasse on it who's one of the absolute best fighters outside the UFC.

Unironically one of the best cards coming up. The next Bellator card is also loaded. Less cards means that they are stacked. Hope Bellator survives the year since they can put on good bouts

Bellator fumble again, going against Spence vs. Crawford and UFC 291

It's a good card but I don't really get how it's RIZIN Vs Bellator at this stage. Seems like Bellator Japan and Shinryu at the moment.

Bellator fumble again, going against Spence vs. Crawford and UFC 291

Once you knew there were two cards and not a combined one, you knew when this was going to air. They are at the mercy of Rizin.

Sucks its on that weekend, you already have a huge boxing match and banging UFC event plus its late at night. I mean its cool its live though so its a DVR and watch in morning. probably wont stay up all night past UFC/boxing.

But man it does suck all three of them on same night when you have weekends with nothing or just a shitty UFC Apex event.

I wonder why they chose this particular date. Makes no sense to put one of your best events of the year head to head with a UFC PPV and a big boxing fight.

Bellator having fewer events and signing almost no fighters as of late must mean they are in the middle of something big.

Bellator having fewer events and signing almost no fighters as of late must mean they are in the middle of something big.
They have been signing actually a ton of new people

Screenshot-2023-06-07-191702.jpg

Back