PBP Rizin 32: Sat. 11/20, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Rizin 32 rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for all the comments everyone. Really fun reading them so keep them up. Hope you all enjoy a great weekend.

Just caught up on the fights I missed. Nice knee by Rena.

Very good event with some solid finishes. Ologun getting his first win in almost 16 years is hilarious. On to next weekend, curious to see how it goes with the cage.

Hoping Miyuu can somehow pull out a win. Very VERY unlikely.
I was pulling for her as well. Its too bad she didn't take up MMA closer to her physical prime. She was a great amateur wrestler. Too bad she missed her opportunity to be an Olympic champion in that field. But honestly, she has continued to improve as a mixed martial artist.

Goddamnit!

Made it to intermission again then dozed off!

Time ta wake bake and catch up!

Wow muh picks got hammered...

83364-2573352.png

<DCrying>

His Japanese is difficult to understand here but he’s thanking everyone for their support during this time (he was accused of domestic violence or something a year ago).

I have to give it to him.

at 55 he looked in GREAT shape. And had a proper fight there....

I did not expect that.

I cringed when I saw the card and have been gloriously proved wrong. A decent card there.

WARRRR RIzin

I cringed when I saw the card and have been gloriously proved wrong. A decent card there.

WARRRR RIzin

It was quite fun tho I gotta go back and catch 2 more scraps I slept thru.

No spoilers (and don't read much above it you don't want them).

Main event was fire. Hope you can watch later.
I'm sure I can figure out a way. I think RIZIN eventually posts everything on YouTube, so I will see it eventually if I can't watch today. Sucks, bc I woke up during the walkout too. Then the next time I opened my eyes, the card was over.

I'm sure I can figure out a way. I think RIZIN eventually posts everything on YouTube, so I will see it eventually if I can't watch today. Sucks, bc I woke up during the walkout too. Then the next time I opened my eyes, the card was over.

Bout a week out they pop it.

If you bought it you can replay.

Bout a week out they pop it.

If you bought it you can replay.
I tried to replay it when I woke up and noticed it was over, but it wouldn't let me. Maybe bc I just tried to back up and didn't restart the feed? Or maybe the replay feed wasn't up yet?

I tried to replay it when I woke up and noticed it was over, but it wouldn't let me. Maybe bc I just tried to back up and didn't restart the feed? Or maybe the replay feed wasn't up yet?

Weird I have mine paused still and can blip around.

LOL been there done that on Rizin cards. Yeah it should be up soon there or on Rizin's facebook page.

So (since I saw the results) and out of curiosity I closed the stream and went back to my account.

upload_2021-11-20_14-42-48.png

Goddamnit!

Made it to intermission again then dozed off!

Time ta wake bake and catch up!

I literally didn't even make it to the first fight lol. I passed out after consuming one too many edibles last night pretty early.

Made time to watch some of the fights this morning, seemed like a decent event.

Really wish they'd stop with intermissions though unless its like, an actual big, stacked event.

Back