Who wins in the Rizin 32 rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice event with some upsets...
83364-2561538.png
giphy.gif
Thanks All The PBP ™ , Yeeew !
See You Around !

Rena is the best finisher in WMMA. No area is safe, read Miyuu's entry and ran her straight into a knee
Great point. Rena can finish from so many different ways. I'll watch again later but pretty sure Rena switched knees when she was reading that entry. Miyuu's quite game but that knee just crushed her. Interesting also because Rena's cut over her left eye had that big gash. I was beginning to feel that Rena may need a finish and then boom she gets it.

Nice event with some upsets...

83364-2561538.png
giphy.gif
Thanks All The PBP ™ , Yeeew !
Hey thanks for your comments. I love these PbPs. So much fun watching with others around the world who appreciate Rizin.

Hoping Miyuu can somehow pull out a win. Very VERY unlikely.
Hello. Miyuu held her own quite well. I had her ahead before the tko and would guess that's how judges were seeing it as well.

Hey thanks for your comments. I love these PbPs. So much fun watching with others around the world who appreciate Rizin.
Thank you too PS,
Shoops - PBP - SherDoggers
are the best thing on SherDog ...
Yeeew !

Let's gooooooo RENA!
She's a main reason I got into watching Rizin. I was just beginning watching mma at that time. Wanted to watch more mixed martial arts. Learned about Rizin and saw her first fight with Yamamota.

Then I started learning more about other stars like Tenshin, Asakura, KID, Horiguchi, King Reina et. al. Got into the Confessions series - so well producted. Behind the scenes drama, the ups and downs, improvements from fight to fight. Japanese mma has it all and I know it will keep enjoying continued success.

Thank you too PS,
Shoops - PBP - SherDoggers
are the best thing on SherDog ...
Yeeew !
Yeah, my two favorites as well. Hope you enjoy a good weekend. I'm all hyped up now and gonna keep talking here with whoever wants to keep chatting about this card. Then get some sleep. See you around the ufc PbP or another one soon!

can we get a translation. He said at the end to his son, "You deserve much better than this". I'm guessing it was a tough fight?

His Japanese is difficult to understand here but he’s thanking everyone for their support during this time (he was accused of domestic violence or something a year ago).

can we get a translation. He said at the end to his son, "You deserve much better than this". I'm guessing it was a tough fight?

Sorry, i couldn't find anything !

His Japanese is difficult to understand here but he’s thanking everyone for their support during this time (he was accused of domestic violence or something a year ago).
Thanks man appreciate it !

Man if it weren't for the timezone, I would of loved to watch this event. I'll try to catch the replay

Man if it weren't for the timezone, I would of loved to watch this event. I'll try to catch the replay
Yeah, it was a great event as always. I got the rizin pass. Missed a bunch of earlier fights on the card & can watch them later any time.

Back