PBP Rizin 32: Sat. 11/20, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Rizin 32 rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I watched the main event finally. Wow. Miyuu was in control, and looked like she was going to pull off this win. But Miyuu made a big mistake by letting Rena get up. It didn't even seem necessary. She was in control. Rena pulled a great feint with her left knee and when Miyuu dove in she pulled the trigger with the right. Textbook maneuver when you're fighter a wrestler. A+. Rena's eyes were fucked up after this fight was over. Gotta think that there may have been a stoppage for Miyuu if Rena hadn't landed the big knee.

Feel pretty sorry for Miyuu. I know she wanted this fight for Kid. This is why you don't make promises before a fight, bc you never know what will happen.

Last edited:
So I watched the main event finally. Wow. Miyuu was in control, and looked like she was going to pull off this win. But Miyuu made a big mistake by letting Rena get up. It didn't even seem necessary. She was in control. Remain pulled a great feint with her left knee and when Miyuu dove in she pulled the trigger with the right. Textbook maneuver when you're fighter a wrestler. A+. Rena's eyes were fucked up after this fight was over. Gotta think that there may have been a stoppage for Miyuu if Rena hadn't landed the big knee.

Feel pretty sorry for Miyuu. I know she wanted this fight for Kid. This is why you don't make promises before a fight, bc you never know what will happen.

Glad you got to watch.

Me too. It was a good fight. Idk why WMMA gets so much shit. That fight was as good as many male fights. Both women did damage. It was dramatic. High drama finish, exactly what you'd want from a main event.
Im glad you're back to start watching these with us again. Really happy you're back around here

Im glad you're back to start watching these with us again. Really happy you're back around here
I'm gonna be a regular in these threads again. I missed it so much while I was gone. It was hard to even get any new on RIZIN. The only thing I recall is learning Horiguchi lost, and then I got the NYE results from last year. People just don't watch RIZIN, I guess. They'd always remember to give me the UFC results, but never anything else lol.

I'm stoked to he able to watch it in real time, and chat with my buds. Some of my favorite threads ever are these PBP threads. NYE 2018 was one I will never forget. The thread was poppin', decent crowd showed up for it. The posts during Bob Sapp/Osunaarashi were hilarious. The sorrow for Tenshin was depressing. It was a great card. And we are only a little over one month away from another NYE card!
cant-wait-football.gif

I'm gonna be a regular in these threads again. I missed it so much while I was gone. It was hard to even get any new on RIZIN. The only thing I recall is learning Horiguchi lost, and then I got the NYE results from last year. People just don't watch RIZIN, I guess. They'd always remember to give me the UFC results, but never anything else lol.

I'm stoked to he able to watch it in real time, and chat with my buds. Some of my favorite threads ever are these PBP threads. NYE 2018 was one I will never forget. The thread was poppin', decent crowd showed up for it. The posts during Bob Sapp/Osunaarashi were hilarious. The sorrow for Tenshin was depressing. It was a great card. And we are only a little over one month away from another NYE card!
cant-wait-football.gif
Even more guilt on my part for not writing you. Ugh. I'm sorry

Even more guilt on my part for not writing you. Ugh. I'm sorry
No worries about that, bud. You've been awesome since I got back. As welcoming as anyone. I'm not upset about anyone not writing me, bc I didn't expect a single person to do it. The low expectations made the things I was sent all that much sweeter. It was like getting bday gifts 4 months after my bday, totally unexpected. I'm just happy to be out and not having to worry about any of that now. I get to talk to my buds everyday now if I want. That's better than getting prison mail. And I interact with you most days, so that makes up for any letters I didn't receive.

No worries about that, bud. You've been awesome since I got back. As welcoming as anyone. I'm not upset about anyone not writing me, bc I didn't expect a single person to do it. The low expectations made the things I was sent all that much sweeter. It was like getting bday gifts 4 months after my bday, totally unexpected. I'm just happy to be out and not having to worry about any of that now. I get to talk to my buds everyday now if I want. That's better than getting prison mail. And I interact with you most days, so that makes up for any letters I didn't receive.
Meh. I'll make Richie Rich buy you a new car as an apology

Can't wait either. Even just anticipating the fight announcements.
They usually bring some surprises for NYE, so I'm sure we will get a beast of a card. I know travel restrictions will put a bit of a damper on it all, but the Japanese know how to do a lit within their means in any facet, so we should get some great matchups. The next month is going to be exciting!

Me too. It was a good fight. Idk why WMMA gets so much shit. That fight was as good as many male fights. Both women did damage. It was dramatic. High drama finish, exactly what you'd want from a main event.
Totally agree. Dramatic fight. They gave a nice tribute to KID Yamamoto and also welcomed Rizin fans in Okinawa for the first time.

Here's my impressions.

Round 1, Before the opening bell both fighters look fiercely determined. They touch gloves. Yamamoto comes out strong & hits a takedown. Rena gets free and it returns to the feet. Rena displays her striking arsenal. Shooto! Miyuu gets Rena down again and from top position reigns down vicious ground and pound. An elbow to Rena's face opens a cut above her left eye. Rena gets it standing again. She has greatly improved her get up abilities. Another exchange. Miyuu hits another takedown. From her back, Rena may have a head & arm choke. Yamamoto fends it off with athletic moves during the scrambles. Rena nearly gets an arm bar as the round ends.

Round 2. Yamamoto is clearly ahead. Rena's cut is opening up and getting worse. It's very deep and above the left eye. Announcers are wondering if soon they may have to call the fight due to the gash. Miyuu swoops in for another takedown. Rena reads it perfectly. Starts with left knee then suddenly switches to right knee. The knee connects straight to Miyuu's right jaw & face. Miyuu is on all fours. Rena quickly mounts her from behind. Rena reigns down heavy blows. Miyuu sinks to the ground and isn't fighting back. It's over. Rena by TKO round two. Another spectacular finish for Rena. Miyuu sinks to the ground crying.

Post-fight, both fighters thank everyone and the crowd. They each say they will be back.

Back