News RIZIN 26 Asakura vs Horiguchi 2 Set For Dec 31

If I buy the ppv, will it be available to watch later? I can't stay up tonight and watch live. Thanks in advance.

If I buy the ppv, will it be available to watch later? I can't stay up tonight and watch live. Thanks in advance.

Yes, there will be a replay available for 7 days. Also, if you join the stream before the PPV is over, you can rewind it to the beginning.

I'm way keen, I hope there's an easy way to watch this

Yeah what a card....(rolls eyes)

The VERY first RIZIN NYE card

RIZIN_Poster.jpg

VS

This year's catastrophe

Untitleds.jpg

Even the poster looks like it was automatically generated in under 5 seconds. No effort at al.

This year's card is a massive insult to true JMMA fans like me

I spent a lot of my government income on RIZIN over all the years and feel betrayed

Yeah what a card....(rolls eyes)

The VERY first RIZIN NYE card

RIZIN_Poster.jpg

VS

This year's catastrophe

Untitleds.jpg

Even the poster looks like it was automatically generated in under 5 seconds. No effort at al.

This year's card is a massive insult to true JMMA fans like me

I spent a lot of my government income on RIZIN over all the years and feel betrayed
<BidenShutIt>

You tryna sell me old Fedor, Sapp, Aerts, Akebono, Lawal and Souwer for a top card? LMFAO

This years:
Hamasaki
Nasukawa
Asakura bros
Horiguchi
Sasaki, Inoue
+ Gomi/Minowaman show

<BidenShutIt>

You tryna sell me old Fedor, Sapp, Aerts, Akebono, Lawal and Souwer for a top card? LMFAO

This years:
Hamasaki
Nasukawa
Asakura bros
Horiguchi
Sasaki, Inoue
+ Gomi/Minowaman show

That card also had Mo, Jiri, Nemkov, RENA etc

Hamasaki LOL!

Imagine comparing 35yo mo, jiri and nemkov to any of asakuras

it would be like mistaking jan for yan lol, embarrassing

Imagine thinking the Asakuras are top fighters

They are popular in Japan with women and dorky boys for thier Narcistic yakuza wannabe image, not because of any in ring achievements. Kai's last fight against a foreigner with no wikipedia page lead to him being KO'd. He's not even a proper champ sinze the proper champ left RIZIN to go fight on the UFC undercards lol.

Meanwhile Nemkov is possibly the best LHW in the world

Most of this forum is looking towards Shibatar vs Mr.X, all the posts have focused on that fight since it has been announced..it's basically the sole reason that I am ordering this "NYE" card

I don't know of anyone not named @leto1776 that looks forwards to a Hamasaki fight

I don't know of anyone not named @leto1776 that looks forwards to a Hamasaki fight

I know you're trollin' but Hamasaki is a GOAT-tier WMMA fighter as much as Fujii or Nunes are, just to make that clear for everyone else.

I know you're trollin' but Hamasaki is a GOAT-tier WMMA fighter as much as Fujii or Nunes are, just to make that clear for everyone else.

You may as well consider Ham a goat in that case

Back