PBP RIZIN 22 & 23 Aug 9 & 10 PBP?

Another thing ... is there gonna be an English broadcast? The Rizin English site links you to a Japanese site to buy the tickets, etc. there may be only a Japanese announce team.

No, there will not be an English commentary.

No, there will not be an English commentary.
Now I’m 100% out. I was on the fence but leaning way towards no, but no English commentary just sealed the deal.

I’m gonna watch Oleinik choke out Lewis and go to bed.

LOL. Rizin, you bunch of Mr. Beans! What are you doing?
iYtCd4B.gif

Now I’m 100% out. I was on the fence but leaning way towards no, but no English commentary just sealed the deal.

I’m gonna watch Oleinik choke out Lewis and go to bed.
Whoops ...

No English commentary??? Man.....idk about this then.

The four free fights were great. Yoshinari Nadaka was so powerful, his hype was well deserved. Even though his opponent is pretty terrible compared to his normal Thai opponents I bet.

It's sad that they couldn't afford english production for these events. Seems the We Are Rizin Podcast is doing free "fight companion" commentary if you have the paid stream.

My bet is that the english viewers on previous events wasn't enough for them to spend money on english production and commentary, especially since there's only Japanese fighters on both of these cards.

Hope they get enough money from the Japanese to survive and make Rizin 24 with hopefully international fighters and english production.

'Next ufc event i want swahili commentary otherwise im not buying...'

*Sherdoggers 2020.

It’s funny to think a few years ago they were heading in out he direction of basing part of the promotion around Yachi , he’s been a huge dissapointment

Damn didnt even know this was on. Is there a replay?

Back