PBP RIZIN 22 & 23 Aug 9 & 10 PBP?

what u expect a replay for a 55 dollar ppv? what year is this again?

That finish...

images

Sort of a disappointing event.

Asakura completely dominated Ougikubo. They looked a weight class apart.

Uoi had nothing for Motoya, and it was still a boring fight.

Majima is a great prospect and unfortunately got a couple of years taken off his life for a dumb mistake.

Sort of a disappointing event.

Asakura completely dominated Ougikubo. They looked a weight class apart.

Uoi had nothing for Motoya, and it was still a boring fight.

Majima is a great prospect and unfortunately got a couple of years taken off his life for a dumb mistake.
Depends what your expectations were. Kai looked his career best technically despite the obvious size advantage. Majima got proven to be far less worthy to challenge Mikuru than Saito and a matchup between the two is going to be very good.

Last edited:
Depends what your expectations were. Kai looked his career best technically despite the obvious size advantage. Majima got proven to be far less worthy to challenge Mikuru than Saito and a matchup between the two is going to be very good.
So who is next for Kai? Horiguchi 2? Ishiwatari? Henry?

Good event with good fights. Asakura and Motoya with nice finishes. Saotomo , Takahashi and Sato showing they belong in Rizin.

Trying to avoid spoilers here so not reading through threads.

Can anyone tell me if the events are available anywhere yet?

Nah without the replay available it is NOT a winning formula in my opinion. Fite.TV was just fine.
I get that, I just record my screen and store the replay on my hard drive but I understand for a lot of people thats not an option

Back