News Rizin 18 Aug. 18 Gucci Gang vs. Kia Asakura

I like the Kai Asakura bout more, but I guessI don't know much about Victor Henry.

kape vs. mizugaki is good, but i'd rather see kape take a loss and i'd favor him over mizugaki pretty highly.

think mizugaki has kept fighting but i haven't seen him in ages so it'll be good to watch him again.

Seriously hey? I wasin't expecting him till October.

Well I say vs. Kai Asakura but anyone will do.
Horiguchi is fighting John Lineker by years end. Remember you heard it here first.

Last edited:
I like the Kai Asakura bout more, but I guessI don't know much about Victor Henry.
Victor is a protege of Josh-eeee Barnet-O. He is definitely good enough to fight in the UFC.

Last edited:
Horiguchi is fighting John Lineker by years end. Remember you heard it here first.
They are sparring buddies at ATT tho. Masvidal in a recent interview with Dan Hardy says Horiguchi completely outclasses Lineker and Formiga in sparring.

They are sparring buddies at ATT tho. Masvidal in a recent interview with Dan Hardy says Horiguchi completely outclasses Lineker and Formiga in sparring.
I know. I planned on betting my entire bankroll on The Guch.

Horiguchi vs. Kai confirmed is what I gather from reading kanji of twitter posts that popped up. Can’t read the hiragana to save my life tho so might be wrong. Not too much of a fan of this match up tbh.

http://www.2027owata.net/article/467697908.html
Guchi gonna kill Asakura. Wasn’t that long ago that Je-Hoon Moon made him look silly for 2.5 rounds before knocking him stiff.

Guchi gonna kill Asakura. Wasn’t that long ago that Je-Hoon Moon made him look silly for 2.5 rounds before knocking him stiff.
Right? I'd like to say there are levels to this but then I realize this is based RIZIN and that the event will be in Kai's hometown or something so whatever. Sasaki is probably going wtf over this since he got leapfrogged.

Sasaki has no right to be in WTF mode considering what little he's accomplished in Rizin.

Will update OP later

Kai is definitely going to get iced but thats a good main event, should fill Dolphins Arena

Much better card than I was expecting for August.

Nice, should be an exciting fight at least vs Asakura.

Back