News Rizin 18 Aug. 18 Gucci Gang vs. Kia Asakura

My birthday.

Anybody want to send me over there as a present?

Saw people hyping up Lineker vs Horiguchi on twitter. If it happens it'd be insane but I don't know how it would work out considering they are training partners at ATT.

Saw people hyping up Lineker vs Horiguchi on twitter. If it happens it'd be insane but I don't know how it would work out considering they are training partners at ATT.
Do they for sure train together? It’s a big team.

Do they for sure train together? It’s a big team.
I don't know if its a long term thing or if they are friends, but they trained together for Lineker's fight with Vera as well as for Horiguchi's fight with Ian and Ben (I think the main partner for the Ben fight was Jose Torres though). In any case, its just really awkward imo for dudes of one gym to fight each other.

Oh cause Horiguchi vs. Lineker would be like.. really good.

Kickboxing match announced:
upload_2019-7-3_23-57-57.jpeg

Takeya Mizugaki vs Manel Kape is a done deal.

Horiguchi vs. Kai Asakura makes the most sense for the location. Not so sure Kai will be Kyoji's opponent.

Nagoya will finally get a decent Rizin card.

hopefully its Horiguchi vs Victory Henry. Asakura isnt ready.

hopefully its Horiguchi vs Victory Henry. Asakura isnt ready.

Yeah not ready yet and needs one big win to be a legit contender. Ulka Sasaki or Ishiwatari kind of opponent. Pity the bout vs. Ulka didn't materialize at Rizin 15. On the other hand, Rizin pushes the Asakura bros a lot and it's probably the biggest matchup they can make in their hometown. Also if Kai does well in the fight, his stock will only rise even losing.

Victor Henry would be a good one indeed. John Moraga and Dustin Ortiz are free agents. There are a lot of options.

Back