• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if the "the crowd has the right to self-defense like Kyle does" is a great argument for the prosecution.

If i attack you first of course i have the right to defend my attacks ;)

this can't be real life.
prosecution is saying when you are reacting to someone threatening your life, you become the person threatening the lives of others around, therefore they can justifiably do anything to you.

this is beyond absurd.

If i attack you first of course i have the right to defend my attacks ;)

They have the right to self-defense and likely would have been justified if they killed Rittenhouse ... but that doesn't negate Rittenhouse's right to self-defense.

I like the picture the prosecutor is trying to paint .. “these great citizens were trying to stop a active shooter they had that right “ also he said “ Kyle should of used the police that is what they are there for “ so the mob don’t need to call police just Kyle ..

The prosecution fucked up pretty hard. While i didnt follow super closely, from what i have seen their whole angle was a cluster fuck.

Will there be riots over Kyle shooting other white ppl or will this morph into a BLM movement?

“ he never points his gun at him so therefore not going to shoot at Kyle”

kyle should of just waited to see if he shoots and then shoot the gun out of his hand

I like the picture the prosecutor is trying to paint .. “these great citizens were trying to stop a active shooter they had that right “ also he said “ Kyle should of used the police that is what they are there for “ so the mob don’t need to call police just Kyle ..

{<jordan}

Rittenhouse has one of the strongest self-defense claims you will find. The facts are largely on his side which has forced the prosecution to engage in sleazy tactics. However, the defense has done a terrible job in not only putting Rittenhouse on the stand but failing to protect him with objections at every stage of the trial. I think Richards is a lackluster attorney.

The prosecution fucked up pretty hard. While i didnt follow super closely, from what i have seen their whole angle was a cluster fuck.

Their whole angle is a cluster fuck because there is no good angle.

Rittenhouse has one of the strongest self-defense claims you will find. The facts are largely on his side which has forced the prosecution to engage in sleazy tactics. However, the defense has done a terrible job in not only putting Rittenhouse on the stand but failing to protect him with objections at every stage of the trial. I think Richards is a lackluster attorney.

I thought putting him on the stand was great. I was already convinced it was self defense before that but after hearing him speak and talk about it I was even more convinced.

That's been the anti-Kyle paradox from the jump. You can hear a lot of "Get him!" or related utterances in the videos, but I've not heard any "Get the police!" (who were only a block or two away).

They have the right to self-defense and likely would have been justified if they killed Rittenhouse ... but that doesn't negate Rittenhouse's right to self-defense.

I was being sarcastic.

I thought putting him on the stand was great. I was already convinced it was self defense before that but after hearing him speak and talk about it I was even more convinced.

It can be helpful in rare cases but Binger was able to extract key things he needed to follow up with the provocation angle they attacked with the FBI "interpolation" photo. The defense's lack of objections is troubling.

this can't be real life.
prosecution is saying when you are reacting to someone threatening your life, you become the person threatening the lives of others around, therefore they can justifiably do anything to you.

this is beyond absurd.

Every Police Officer involved in a shoot would be in jail

Back