RISEN

For those who don't read the bible.

42 children were making fun of this guy for being bald. So he cursed them using gods name. Then God sent a bear down to tear the children into bloody pieces of meat. Like limb from limb, absolute massacre bloodfest. Then the holy guy went back to his home town and took a nap with no punishment.

Moral of the story don't make fun of for people being bald or God will send a bear after you to brutally murder you and your children.

That would make a kick ass movie

Edit* like this if you want this movie made.

Sure... Ill be the first. I'm guessing the movie is called Risen because Jesus rose from the dead. Well, he didn't and neither has anyone else so why would I want to watch a movie based on something that never happened and could never happen?
Do you only watch biopics?

42 children were making fun of this guy for being bald. So he cursed them using gods name. Then God sent a bear down to tear the children into bloody pieces of meat. Like limb from limb, absolute massacre bloodfest. Then the holy guy went back to his home town and took a nap with no punishment.

Moral of the story don't make fun of for people being bald or God will send a bear after you to brutally murder you and your children.

I don't really care to see it. But I have a good friend named @Luger who might like it.;)

Bear Souls
Tag line

"In a world of depravity, one bear comes to make things right, age of consent doesn't mean age of sin"

Plot
42 degenerate boys pick the wrong man to make fun of. God repays there sins with their blood. Get ready for the unbearable savage adventure as 42 goblin children get what's coming to them. This time it's personal"
Starring Ed Harris as Elisha
Jacob trembley as the last child to die
Nicolas cage as a slightly overreacting God

Take your whole family to scare your kids into submission

Rated R

Looks neat!

Isn't mayberry more for movie reviews though?

Yeah I would love to see that. That looks cool.
I dunno man, if Hollywood has anything to do with it, they're all probably possessed by demons or part of the occult trying to trick you.

Ha! Hours later, no one's "liked" your crappy post!

Not to derail, but any Christians here would probably enjoy the movie "War Room" and "Woodlawn." The second one listed may not be out on video yet.

War room was pretty good, and I usually don't like... Drama type movies. My sister bought Woodlawn so I'll probably borrow it from her soon

Bear Souls
Tag line

"In a world of depravity, one bear comes to make things right, age of consent doesn't mean age of sin"

Plot
42 degenerate boys pick the wrong man to make fun of. God repays there sins with their blood. Get ready for the unbearable savage adventure as 42 goblin children get what's coming to them. This time it's personal"
Starring Ed Harris as Elisha
Jacob trembley as the last child to die
Nicolas cage as a slightly overreacting God

Take your whole family to scare your kids into submission

Rated R

I would most def watch a movie based on Elisha and Elijah. A movie on Samson would be cool too or David. There are some awesome stories in the Old Testament

Concerning the bear-For athe record those boys were probably late teens early 20's and bible doesn't necessarily say they were killed just got a good beating... I mean bear could have killed them but says it mauled them or tore them up.

Either way they were mocking God and His prophet. Reap what you sow.

On. A side note a movie on Gideon would put the movie 300 to shame.

I would most def watch a movie based on Elisha and Elijah. A movie on Samson would be cool too or David. There are some awesome stories in the Old Testament

Concerning the bear-For athe record those boys were probably late teens early 20's and bible doesn't necessarily say they were killed just got a good beating... I mean bear could have killed them but says it mauled them or tore them up.

Either way they were mocking God and His prophet. Reap what you sow.

On. A side note a movie on Gideon would put the movie 300 to shame.

From King James
"And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them" Tare meaning to tore apart

The Bears literally tore apart 42 children.

That's not even the worst parts of the bible if you take the bible literally. All kinds of horrible stuff in it. It's not literal, I hope. Just like the Jesus story isn't meant to be taken literal, because you can't pick and chose what is literal or not in the bible. If you do you are just making up your own religion then claiming to be a Christian. That would make you pretty low on all religions totem poles. Some of my beliefs are Christian based, single universal non anthroprocentric God, treating others with kindness, forgiveness, but I'm not a Christian.

From King James
"And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them" Tare meaning to tore apart

That's not even the worst parts of the bible if you take the bible literally. All kinds of horrible stuff in it. It's not literal, I hope. Just like the Jesus story isn't meant to be taken literal, because you can't pick and chose what is literal or not in the bible. If you do you are just making up your own religion then claiming to be a Christian. That would make you pretty low on all religions totem poles. Some of my beliefs are Christian based, single universal non anthroprocentric God, treating others with kindness, forgiveness, but I'm not a Christian.
You're a special kind of jabroni, aren't you?

From King James

I can tell you're not Christian- different commentaries/different translations (King James isn't the original transcript) have mauling, tearing apart. Interpret as killing if you want- still they reaped what they sow.

Bible is historical and in life sometimes there is death and tragedy so it would only make sense the bible would have writings on such.

I take the bible as literal and I believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I can tell you're not Christian- different commentaries/different translations (King James isn't the original transcript) have mauling, tearing apart. Interpret as killing if you want- still they reaped what they sow.

Bible is historical and in life sometimes there is death and tragedy so it would only make sense the bible would have writings on such.

I take the bible as literal and I believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ.
So you believe believe the universe is thousands of years old, there were no dinosaurs, God killed everyone but Moses and Moses managed to get every animal on earth times 2 on a boat, also methuselah was like 900?

So you believe believe the universe is thousands of years old, there were no dinosaurs, God killed everyone but Moses and Moses managed to get every animal on earth times 2 on a boat, also methuselah was like 900?
I believe the earth is thousands of years old. I believe dinosaurs walked among men. I believe in Noah and the flood story. And yes Methuselah was 900+yrs old when he passed.

That's probably another thread.

I believe the earth is thousands of years old. I believe dinosaurs walked among men. I believe in Noah and the flood story. And yes Methuselah was 900+yrs old when he passed.

That's probably another thread.

Are you trolling me? LOL

Back