RISEN

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who's watching? Looks legit, based on the trailer...we'll see.

I don't think you know how the War Room works.

Sure... Ill be the first. I'm guessing the movie is called Risen because Jesus rose from the dead. Well, he didn't and neither has anyone else so why would I want to watch a movie based on something that never happened and could never happen?

Ad Hominem already? Seriously?

I love it when you guys misuse words

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
TS had no position therefore you are wrong

I will be throwing stones at the screen chanting "CRUCIFY HIM!!!" with the Hebrews.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
I love when the logical fallacy police can't get it right even during their pedantic harangues. TS doesn't need a position to use an ad hom, the just need to be directing the ad hom to dismiss someone else's argument.

Yeah I would love to see that. That looks cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love when the phallic police come and call all the pedantic people dicks.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
Try again.

I'd rather have a realistic version in which the Romans get rid of Jesus and laugh as his disciplines make up shit to cover it up.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
I love when the logical fallacy police can't get it right even during their pedantic harangues. TS doesn't need a position to use an ad hom, the just need to be directing the ad hom to dismiss someone else's argument.

Except there was no argument... Another fail

Jesus christ if there was ever a story that doesnt need to be remade again .........

Sure... Ill be the first. I'm guessing the movie is called Risen because Jesus rose from the dead. Well, he didn't and neither has anyone else so why would I want to watch a movie based on something that never happened and could never happen?

You should look into ndes

Jesus only came back from death once, Deadpool comes back from death all the time. Advantage: Deadpool movie

Sorry Jesus, I'm sure you understand.

Honestly it looks like it could be pretty good. I hate when Christians make watered-down, faux-secular movies. Your story here is about the crucifixion of God, the death and resurrection of the Messiah, the most metal story ever told. It's not the Care Bears. If you genuinely believe the story, then tell it as if you do.

Mel Gibson, at least, understood this.

Honestly it looks like it could be pretty good. I hate when Christians make watered-down, faux-secular movies. Your story here is about the crucifixion of God, the death and resurrection of the Messiah, the most metal story ever told. It's not the Care Bears. If you genuinely believe the story, then tell it as if you do.

Mel Gibson, at least, understood this.
What movie are you thinking of?

Not to derail, but any Christians here would probably enjoy the movie "War Room" and "Woodlawn." The second one listed may not be out on video yet.

Your fedora is showing.

Back