News RIP Tanner Marlow

Bonnar died due to heart issues - a rather common type of death in the new normal days of safe and effective @@@@.
I wonder if Marlow died of the same cause.
Tanner Marlow is from my town. we ran with some of the same crowd. I was just talking to him after his big win about his future and how close he was to making it to the big show. I was excited for him. He grew up with a close friend. He was shot and killed in a double homicide over a woman early Christmas Eve. He killed dude too. That’s all I know. His older brother passed away just a couple years ago. Condolences to the Marlow family. RIP Tanner Marlow

Tanner Marlow is from my town. we ran with some of the same crowd. I was just talking to him after his big win about his future and how close he was to making it to the big show. I was excited for him. He grew up with a close friend. He was shot and killed in a double homicide over a woman early Christmas Eve. He killed dude too. That’s all I know. His older brother passed away just a couple years ago. Condolences to the Marlow family. RIP Tanner Marlow

Damn. Two lives lost over a woman?

Undefeated dude who fought in the LFA last year. Bizarrely died the same day as Stephan Bonnar and was also nicknamed the American Psycho.

RIP.

I think it is time to ban mma.

People are just Dying! Rumble, Stephan Bonnar and now him?!

Damn, that's fuckin crazy man.
Did he die of natural causes sir?

Marlow was reportedly shot and killed in a double homicide over a woman early during Christmas Eve. This is unconfirmed and there are no official news outlets reporting on the incident at this time.

https://calfkicker.com/30-year-old-undefeated-mma-fighter-tanner-marlow-passed-away-on-christmas/

He was 30...

Fuck! WTH!

I hate people!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

(Not Lemur - the scummy fucks who shot over some relationship (if true))

Marlow was reportedly shot and killed in a double homicide over a woman early during Christmas Eve. This is unconfirmed and there are no official news outlets reporting on the incident at this time.

https://calfkicker.com/30-year-old-undefeated-mma-fighter-tanner-marlow-passed-away-on-christmas/

He was 30...

Fuck! WTH!

I hate people!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

(Not Lemur - the scummy fucks who shot over some relationship (if true))

The world is a nutty place man.
That shit is fucked up in every way possible.

Thanks for the info btw.

The world is a nutty place man.
That shit is fucked up in every way possible.

Thanks for the info btw.

Yea it certainly is. Not sure if that article is true on some digging - it links to this thread lmao!

However on his Facebook is some pretty odd history relationships wise. I'm not much into scouring folks FB etc but by some of the tone and posts. Relationships may be linked.

Yea it certainly is. Not sure if that article is true on some digging - it links to this thread lmao!

However on his Facebook is some pretty odd history relationships wise. I'm not much into scouring folks FB etc but by some of the tone and posts. Relationships may be linked.

I have no idea why, but I am curious as to what you mean by odd history sir.

I have no idea why, but I am curious as to what you mean by odd history sir.

Jus some posts bout ex or current GF stabbing him, some posts which look like conflict reply's from relationships. Didn't dig much so I may be off but at a glance seemed a bit of volatile relationship crap.

Jus some posts bout ex or current GF stabbing him, some posts which look like conflict reply's from relationships. Didn't dig much so I may be off but at a glance seemed a bit of volatile relationship crap.

Been there and done that, and I threw away the Tshirt.

R.I.P to him though

God damn that's fucked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back