RIP Roger Mayweather

Rip Roger Mayweather. My condoleances to the family and everyone who loved him

So sad man

RIP

Tragic at only 58.

The Floyd and the Mayweathers not having a lot of luck at present.

Saw this thread not knowing why it was bumped and then decided to google Roger to see how he was doing, then I found out what happened. Sad news but hopefully he’s at peace now.

Anybody know why proboxinginsidr got banned? He gave good info and he runs the Mayweather YouTube channel.

*This post ^ was copied from another thread. I don’t want to derail the thread but if anybody has any info on what happened to that poster it would be appreciated. He was tight with the Mayweathers.*

Sad week for the Mayweather family. Felt really bad for Roger towards the end, but he goes down as a true legend of the sport for his contributions.

Not sure how I missed this story. Sad to hear, he was apparently declining badly these past couple of years.
Always thought he gave Pernell and Chavez a good fight, the Pernell fight being one of my favorites to revisit.
Also loved him for flattening Lou Duva after the Pazienza fight. Duva had that shit coming.

Look at how disgusting YAHOO is trying to clickbait people into thinking it might be Floyd. I hate when people blame the media. But this is low to me.Screenshot_20200317-195605_Samsung Internet.jpg

RIP Roger Mayweather. I hadn't heard with all this other craziness going on. Sad to hear it. He really made Floyd in my eyes---when Sr would come and go in Floyd's life.

Godspeed, Champ.

Kicked Taz's ass and Duva's ass back-to-back...

No shame in dropping a hard-fought battle with Sweet Pea...

RIP. Great boxer and even greater trainer

Rest in Peace Roger Mayweather.

Sad to hear. Roger was awesome, hell of a fighter, and in Floyd's corner, a personality. Obviously a superb trainer. Floyd could have bought anyone, he always stuck with family for a reason. Because they knew the game.

Sad day.

NOBODY HAD A BETTER PAD SYSTEM THAN HIM.

Watching him and Floyd do mitts was a work of art.

Very sad news he will be sadly missed
Champion inside and out of the ring
Thoughts and prayers to he Mayweather family .

RIP Black Mamba

Last edited:
Back