RIP Roger Mayweather

KimBo KiLLa

@Brown
Reaction score
Roger mayweather has passed away according to the Mayweather Team. His health seems to have been in decline the last couple years, his importance to the game cannot be overstated. RIP

2020 is cursed. Fingers crossed. RIP Roger.

Roger mayweather has passed away according to the Mayweather Team. His health seems to have been in decline the last couple years, his importance to the game cannot be overstated. RIP
Damn, while he wasn't as decorated as Floyd he was a good boxer and not that old either. RIP.

They should put UDKSAB on his headstone or monument. Epic Quote

The man has a legacy.

RIP

Damn. He was only 58. That's so sad. He was a nice guy. RIP

Damn that’s really sad. It looks like Leon Spinks is gonna be next. What a bummer. RIP Champ

We lost 2 Black Mamba's this year. Wasn't that Roger's nickname too?

Just heard, Rest In Peace, Roger. In your memory, to all the fucking idiots who are ignorant when it comes to the beautiful art of pugilism:

yglMimp.jpg

He definitely made his mark on the sport. RIP

I'm surprised and saddened to hear about this. I knew he wasn't doing great, but to be honest it didn't once occur to me that he might be on his way out. I grew up watching that guy fight, and his passing is certainly a loss for the sport. That family must make damn sure to pass on what they know.

RIP.

This has been a tough week for Floyd Mayweather, losing the mother of three of his children and his legendary uncle Roger who trained him for a long time.

Very sad news RIP. When people give floyd jnr shit for fighting more cautiously later in his career. They often don't take into account he could see what a lifetime of boxing did to someone he loved on a daily basis.

He hasnt been on camera for years, what was he suffering from?

Goddamn. I always loved hearing him talk shit.

RIP

Back