RIP: Kevin Randleman passes away due to heart failure caused by bout of pneumonia

Terrible news. The guy was fantastic.

These things just come out of nowhere. By all accounts, an amazing guy. Really sad shit, he went through a lot.

I don't really share this with most people .Kevin is the reason why I fell in love with MMA and grappling. As a young black kid only fighters I ever saw that looked like me where Kevin and Maurice Smith . Im 23 years old and I've been following this sport since around 98 when the UFC still had the grey ultimate fighter as the logo. Its the only sport I've ever really loved and identified with. Kevin is what makes me train single leg takedowns til my knees are aching and makes me work on my double legs and intensity til I wanna puke . I never had the pleasure of meeting him but dude is truly one of my heroes . Thank you Kevin

This guy was the definition of BeastMode. A big loss for MMA.

WOW- thats really young for pneumonia and heart failure. RIP Kevin. He used his body up really fast- and we, as spectators, were entertained. Strange things happen in the world.

Shame of it is 90% of the wear and tear was from multiple cases of life threatening hard to cure staph infection. Cut his career in half. Dude really got a raw deal. He survived MRSA twice. What an athlete tho, and an all around good guy from my experience.

Sad news indeed.

Just heard about this. RIP Randleman.

That really bummed me out. Randleman was a beast and a pioneer. He will be missed.

Wow. RIP Kev. Too fucking young.
Prayers for his family.

Sad news, RIP

Click play and it goes to a wonderful pic of him way way back in the day at WEF 8 or 9 I think it was

If you're more sick than *usual* good time to see a doc for those of you with coughs etc. Too many young people tough it out and pay the price.

Thoughts, and prayers to his family, friends, and anyone else hurting from this tragedy. RIP Kevin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back