RIP: Kevin Randleman passes away due to heart failure caused by bout of pneumonia

Rest in peace Randleman. x

Why are so many big names dying already in 2016. Damn man...

Rest in peace Kevin Randleman. This is sad, far too young brother.

Damn, he was one of the nicest and most motivating guys I ever got to train with, even if it was only for 1 day.

Seriously, it was one of the few times I felt like I could achieve something afterwords. He had nothing but good things to say and even came up to me afterwords in the lobby and just talked with me. Such a cool guy.
Man not trying to be funny but after reading this my 2 year old nephew handed me some tissue and said here bitch. Good story

Always seemed like a really nice guy. Him asking fedor if he drinks beer after their fight and fedor goes no beer beer makes me fat so randleman asks vodka? And fedor laughs and says yes vodka and randleman dead serious with total respect goes to fedor "I will drink vodka with you"

Haha I suck at telling the story but that was one of my favorite moments of those behind the scenes pride videos. Again really sad he seemed like such a cool guy

That's terrible. He's one of the first fighters that stood out when I started watching MMA.

I didn't post this one. WTG.

I tried to be cool with you crashstitches, but you wanna be weasel about it.
I treat people in the manner that they request.

Then again, that's why you worship honda, because you have no principles.

Terrible and only 44. Did he get heart failure from the pneumonia?

I'm definitely not a doctor, but if I'm not mistaken, pneumonia can cause excess fluid to surround the heart, or the bacteria that cause pneumonia can infect heart tissue. Someone with better knowledge can correct me if wrong.

Can't believe it. That is so sad. He was probably the greatest athlete in the history of our sport. His combination of speed, strength and explosiveness is unparalleled. Remember how high he would jump up in the air right before the fight? Holy shit.

RIP. Thank you for the great memories and wars

Mods you should sticky this thread. This guy was a beloved figure in the sport.

Back