Rip ALEX TREBEK

Ken Jennings could take over but I’m thinking Wayne Brady might take it
He's such a nice looking bloke. But Jeopardy! I have on in the background while I cook dinner most of the time so it doesn't matter really what anyone looks like.

He's such a nice looking bloke. But Jeopardy! I have on in the background while I cook dinner most of the time so it doesn't matter really what anyone looks like.

“Bloke” is such a great word. I wonder where it comes from

No! Back on topic!

Another candidate is Drew Carey he seems to be the go-too game show person

I love Jeopardy and I can't imagine it without him.

i hope he got to bang Vana White at least once

I agree. Ken Jennings is apparently a standup dude too. Although I really liked Arthur Chu as well
Would be nice for the most successful but I'm easy with whom if it's someone involved with the show. A previous contestant even if they were a bit rubbish would be fun.

R.I.P.

I love Jeopardy, something is telling me they’ll put in as host some Pussy bitch liberal that will try and make Jeopardy a laughing/comedy game show now. Fucking probably ruin the game now.

The man is/was an institution.

He made it to 80, and what a life. I’ll miss jeopardy, and I’ve only watched it a couple times in the last few years. I was always pretty good and impressed my kids like 6-7 years ago when we watched a few episodes. The show is legendary, but truly it’s all dust in the wind boys.

Back