Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

Ha, I remember when people who said the EU, was going to be a federal government, and the member states vassals without sovereignty, were tin-foil CT'ers.
Yep. Me too. I debated many people here before the financial crisis, that the EU was bloated and inefficiencint. There were tons who told me I was dumb and that the EU was the future and the US had a worse system.
Now with no more wars, the US is back. And the EU is still in the early stages of recovery.

This story should have been so much bigger than jussie.

This story should have been so much bigger than jussie.

The media doesn't want the populace to get any bright ideas. Best they continue fanning the flames of divisiveness so that the gaze doesn't become collectively aimed at those that would seek to keep us divided, and thus conquered.

I'd give zero fucks if France had a gay president, but Macron enthusiasm about young bare-chested black men does raise a few eyebrows.

DoWzUs2WsAAiLLu.jpg

I'd give zero fucks if France had a gay president, but Macron enthusiasm about young bare-chested black men does raise a few eyebrows.

DoWzUs2WsAAiLLu.jpg
What a twat he is and sooner gone the better he is a joke just that prat in Canada

DoWzUs2WsAAiLLu.jpg

Him and Trudeau compete for "who's the most cucked manlet in the world".

Good Lord

DoWzUs2WsAAiLLu.jpg

There is a pic from this same meeting where Macron is looking directly into the eyes of this same person. Turns out he was a local drug pusher . lol

in other news..

imagine the uproar if a country targeted by the military industrial complex had their police doing this.

There is a pic from this same meeting where Macron is looking directly into the eyes of this same person. Turns out he was a local drug pusher . lol

in other news..

imagine the uproar if a country targeted by the military industrial complex had their police doing this.

Yeah, that's some dangerous and awful stuff. Amazing that the MSM doesn't even care

I don’t know, but look at how many of them are childless.
They’re gonna push all the buttons on the elevator before they get off and laugh with their last breath.

Dafuk, are all globalists gay?

No, I'd say it's mostly executives, retired people, twenty/thirty-years old having bullshit positions in bullshit start-ups : people who think work should be deregulated and less expensive, but aren't the ones actually doing the exposed jobs. Anyone who believes that trickle-down economics is the only rational way to go and isn't too far on the right side. People also bought that stupid narrative about Macron being extremely smart and the only one able to bring economic success, that he'd be a neutral leader focused on fixing the economy and making everybody richer... It was pushed by a lot of different medias, owned by a small bunch of billionaires who were more than happy to have someone like him in power.
It's sad man. Macron should be shown as terrible more in the media. Trump can be dumb and brass but at least he hasn't messed up. No where near as much as Macron has. He's turned things for the worse

When are the French gonna drag his ass from his chair and set his ass on fire?

Back