Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

The Gauls continue to rise...break free of the shackles of the union...where is Vercingetorix when we need him?

The proud boys mop the floor with Antifa every time they meet. They have a cadre of tough Samoans/Pacific Islanders that rain hellacious lefts and rights upon the leftists.

I'm sure they can deal with French lefties.

Because American Antifa sucks. Outside of race related riots, there is no serious history of political riots and street confrontations between the Left and the Right in America, this is all very new. I just don't buy it, with a glorified hipster like McInnes at the top, they aren't going to crush guys who are used to fight lifelong hooligans and skinheads such as Batskin.

maxresdefault.jpg

6798456_1-0-1232599923_1000x625.jpg

Macrons government is doubling down on their globo leftist policies instead of listening to the yellow vests.
Macron probably knows he will be a one termer , so he is pushing through as much stuff as possible.

Because American Antifa sucks. Outside of race related riots, there is no serious history of political riots and street confrontations between the Left and the Right in America, this is all very new. I just don't buy it, with a glorified hipster like McInnes at the top, they aren't going to crush guys who are used to fight lifelong hooligans and skinheads such as Batskin.

maxresdefault.jpg

To be fair the proud boys can throw down.
But crap I wouldn't want to fight actual hard core skins heads. Those Dudes look like jail wouldn't bother them if they kill you

Macrons government is doubling down on their globo leftist policies instead of listening to the yellow vests.
Macron probably knows he will be a one termer , so he is pushing through as much stuff as possible.

Man that's gotta be a joke. Please seriously. But then again hopefully these idiots pushing to hars and fast piss people off and steel their resolve

Macron and his government were actually against this, it's the MPs that put it in the law. Jean-Michel Blanquer, Macron's minister of education, is at the right end of the party and is much more conservative than the average LREM MP.

To be fair the proud boys can throw down.
But crap I wouldn't want to fight actual hard core skins heads. Those Dudes look like jail wouldn't bother them if they kill you

The most iconic case was judged six months ago, where right-skinheads killed an antifa with a brass-knuckle. The guy I used in the picture actually helped them remove evidence and was their leader. Their group was legally disbanded after that.

French court convicts two ex-skinheads in death of teen anti-fascist activist Clément Méric

I went to a NSBM show two years ago and skinheads were chanting jokes about Méric, that's really the big case of the 2010's in the Fafs vs Antifas war.

Lets just hope that the Yellow Vest in Lyon get the numbers to defend themselves against Antifa.

Well like some guy on the internet said during the stream when the french were brawling with police:

"Once more in to the breach you dogs,do you want to live forever?"

(I thought it was hilarious because at that moment that boxer guy turned up lol)

Lets just hope that the Yellow Vest in Lyon get the numbers to defend themselves against Antifa.

Antifa never attacked random Yellow Vests, nobody did except the cops. It's Antifa Yellow Vests against Fafs Yellow Vests, both taunting and attacking each other. Both sides are trying to have the upper-hand on the leadership of the movement and it's a huge mess because there is no structure to fight with your ideas, so only the fists are left.

Antifa never attacked random Yellow Vests, nobody did except the cops. It's Antifa Yellow Vests against Fafs Yellow Vests, both taunting and attacking each other. Both sides are trying to have the upper-hand on the leadership of the movement and it's a huge mess because there is no structure to fight with your ideas, so only the fists are left.
So Antifa always get the upper hand against the Fafs ?

So Antifa always get the upper hand against the Fafs ?

I literally posted a link about an Antifa killed killed a few years ago, so obviously no. Neither is going to rule over the whole Yellow Vests movement, it's too wide and diverse to get tens of thousands of people suddenly flipping to the far right or the far left. It is the first time they both get in the same demonstrations and riots, so of course they are going to fight. Also the dynamics between them changes a lot between different cities, in some places Antifas are kings, in other they get beat down for sports and vice versa.

I literally posted a link about an Antifa killed killed a few years ago, so obviously no. Neither is going to rule over the whole Yellow Vests movement, it's too wide and diverse to get tens of thousands of people suddenly flipping to the far right or the far left. It is the first time they both get in the same demonstrations and riots, so of course they are going to fight. Also the dynamics between them changes a lot between different cities, in some places Antifas are kings, in other they get beat down for sports and vice versa.
How do you mean they are Kings and also beat down in sports ?

How do you mean they are Kings and also beat down in sports ?

In some cities they are for more numerous than skinheads, so they do what they want. In other it's the radical right-wing that has the upper hand and they'll fuck-up smaller groups of Antifas. That's why you have expeditions where a group from out of town will help another one, so they can face their ennemies after a show or for a demonstration.

In some cities they are for more numerous than skinheads, so they do what they want. In other it's the radical right-wing that has the upper hand and they'll fuck-up smaller groups of Antifas. That's why you have expeditions where a group from out of town will help another one, so they can face their ennemies after a show or for a demonstration.
Are French Antifa mixed race and working class ?

Are French Antifa mixed race and working class ?

Almost every Antifa I have ever seen was White, but that has probably a lot to do with the demographics of my town. It could b different in Paris or Marseille. It's still very tied to a punk/hardcore/skinhead culture, which is not what attracts the average young Arab or African. Young ghetto men and teens staid out of the Yellow Vests protests anyway, they don't feel like any of this is there problem, just like, to be honest, other people don't give a fuck when ghetto people have issues.

Antifa are a mix of working class and students, but since education is very cheap in France, being a college kid doesn't mean your family is as rich as a UCLA or a Berkeley kid.

maxresdefault.jpg

What group are the bald guys there?

I’m confused by the “skinhead” label. In the US they are far right, is it the same in Europe?

Families of the West really do need to revolt. Fathers in particular.

What group are the bald guys there?

I’m confused by the “skinhead” label. In the US they are far right, is it the same in Europe?

It's was "Troisième voie" (third way) or "Jeunesses nationalistes révolutionnaires" (revolutionary nationalist youths), they changed names a lot because they were shutdown several times.

For Skinheads, people think of them as right-wing but they actually can be from either side, or even stay apolitical. They share a look and a weird love for bands that make the Offspring sound like Dream Theater. Everyone says they are the most legit and numerous skinheads, but I don't know if there are actually any numbers to validate either claim. Left wing skinheads are Antifa, Redskins, Rash (Red And Anarchist Skinheads) or SHARP (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice).

The left has nothing to do with the old white small town native French started to rebel bc they want a stop to taxation and migration.

Pretty obvious that the state is using the left to try and stop these protesrsx

Back