Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

Yeah, some people really have no idea. They read headlines and come and post a quick zinger and think they're cool

And it's a horrible point anyway.

"Just bootstrap yourself out of terrible policy brooo"

And it's a horrible point anyway.

"Just bootstrap yourself out of terrible policy brooo"
Yep. Just ignorant. That mentality only works in certain times and places. A place like France growing at under 1% a year isn't one of those, not by a long shot.

There is a speed camera in Gaithersburg Maryland, someone gutted and wrecked it so that it didn't work for a good month. Was a joyous event.
Good on these guys. Take out surveillance cameras too. Even just some spray paint or the right kinda apoxy makes them useless

Massive protests again this weekend , but completely blanked by mainstream media.
They will try to tell you that it no longer happening or quietened down . lol

2qyvak.jpg

Seems there was a gas leak and a large explosion in Paris. Got that from RT, so waiting for more legit media to verify

Seems there was a gas leak and a large explosion in Paris. Got that from RT, so waiting for more legit media to verify

This was earlier this morning, it's not related at all to the protests.

Fuck, I just died a bit inside.

Two chicks walk up to the police line, and do a duck face selfie.

7kfIcDF_d.jpg

As soon as they come up with an official platform, the money and it's big government partner with buy off the leaders, and control the group; redirecting them. I watched that happen in real time with the tea party, and was amazed how nobody else really noticed. The tea party was one of the dumbest groups in all of history, because they started out protesting the bailouts and corporate collusion with the government, and were easily redirected into being corporate shills cheering for big finance tax breaks lol. Was totally pathetic, but a real lesson in how fast money interests can take over a movement.

Last edited:
I just had a thought, when this goes down in the US, I am bringing my leaf blower.

That is how you deal with the tear gas. 5 guys with leaf blowers could defeat the tear gas.

I just had a thought, when this goes down in the US, I am bringing my leaf blower.

That is how you deal with the tear gas. 5 guys with leaf blowers could defeat the tear gas.
Just mount one on in top of your mini-gun for some dual action.

That's right NSA, the guy I'm quoting owns a mini-gun.

As soon as they come up with an official platform, the money and it's big government partner with buy off the leaders, and control the group; redirecting them. I watched that happen in real time with the tea party, and was amazed how nobody else really noticed. The tea party was one of the dumbest groups in all of history, because they started out protesting the bailouts and corporate collusion with the government, and were easily redirected into being corporate shills cheering for big finance tax breaks lol. Was totally pathetic, but a real lesson in how fast money interests can take over a movement.
Yeah the TP was good for weeks. It was easily manipulated and went from wanting corps to pay fro their transgressions, to protecting them from any prosecution. Was idiocy at it's finest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back