Rios vs Alvarado 3 on 1/24

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Fight is this Saturday. Obviously both guys are on the downside of their careers. This fight is a cash out for both guys to make the most while they still can. Won't be the most technical fight but good action awaits.

Does Top Rank even try to promote fights anymore? I had no idea this was this weekend.

Dafuq? Forgot completely about this

Same here, had no clue the fight was this weekend.

I dont want to see this. Both of these guys have taken too much damage so early in their lives.

I dont want to see this. Both of these guys have taken too much damage so early in their lives.

Its not like either guys has superstardom and a HOF career ahead of them. They may as well beat each other into retirement and fight Manny Pacquiao this summer.

Can't TR match these guys up with someone else. Is their roster so thin of talent right now they have to keep fighting each other?

Can't TR match these guys up with someone else. Is their roster so thin of talent right now they have to keep fighting each other?

Yes.

What's the full card and network it will be on?

tr only has like three fighters

Cool, I'll deff tune in, should be a fun display of skill.

tr only has like three fighters

I haven't been paying attention lately I know their roster was crap a few years ago I figured they would have addressed it by now. Tim Bradley has been quiet since the Pac rematch. I know he fought a few month ago, any big fights for him coming up in the new year?

I haven't been paying attention lately I know their roster was crap a few years ago I figured they would have addressed it by now. Tim Bradley has been quiet since the Pac rematch. I know he fought a few month ago, any big fights for him coming up in the new year?

not yet, he just drew with a fighter who should've been BTFO

i am excited for this one
despite Alvarado's legal troubles

[YT]-OPLp8cqJb0[/YT]

Its not like either guys has superstardom and a HOF career ahead of them. They may as well beat each other into retirement and fight Manny Pacquiao this summer.

They do have a life ahead of them though.......

Rios is only 28, and is saying this could be his last fight unless offered big money to fight Provo or Bradley. It's a nice paycheck fight for a guy who only knows boxing and has no other means of accumulating wealth. He has to live on boxing money the rest of his life.

Back