Rios/Bradley in works for Nov 7 on HBO

Even with how good Lomo looks, you can see why Solido has so much success against him.

How much did he wieght in tonight, I would love to see him vs Walters. Walters is big and strong enough to bring it to Lomo

Even with how good Lomo looks, you can see why Solido has so much success against him.

How much did he wieght in tonight, I would love to see him vs Walters. Walters is big and strong enough to bring it to Lomo

I think Lomachenko sacrifices power for volume. At this late stage in the fight, I'd like to see him sit down more on his shots. Idon't think his opponent has been hurt yet for all those shots.

I'm glad thats over.

I think Lomachenko sacrifices power for volume. At this late stage in the fight, I'd like to see him sit down more on his shots. Idon't think his opponent has been hurt yet for all those shots.

He does seem to be ready to reset instead of putting power into his shots. That why Orlando was able to press him but of course the Volume did start breaking Orlando down but too little to late. Walters is BIG and I could see him walking though alot of Lomo shots.

He does seem to be ready to reset instead of putting power into his shots. That why Orlando was able to press him but of course the Volume did start breaking Orlando down but too little to late. Walters is BIG and I could see him walking though alot of Lomo shots.

Unfortunately, Walters is no longer FW.Didn't lomachenko say he didn't want that fight anyway?

lol at Jim making it sound like Rigondeaux is ducking. Lomachenko's promoter refuses to make fight for him.

Rigo and Loma had an issue settling on a catchweight/rehydration clause. Rigo wanted a rehydration limit and Loma did not. That's not really Loma's promoter just refusing to make the fight.

yeah I heard that. They trying to say Rigo aint srs about wanting the fight. Haha. Rig would take the short money quick for the chance

One thing we know for certain about Rigo, is that he has passed up opportunity after opportunity to make big money. It was detailed in an article that was posted just the other day.

If Rigo's goal was to make a great living, then he's a dumbass. I think people need to stop pretending that he's blacklisted and face the fact that he's just made awful career moves because he completely overrates his own value.

High Tech?

Yeah, you probably should have thought twice about that nickname before electing to go with it.

Unfortunately, Walters is no longer FW.Didn't lomachenko say he didn't want that fight anyway?

I was just looking at Boxrec and Walters is a SFW not. That sucks. I think that would be a great fight. Power vs Speed

Rigo and Loma had an issue settling on a catchweight/rehydration clause. Rigo wanted a rehydration limit and Loma did not. That's not really Loma's promoter just refusing to make the fight.

One thing we know for certain about Rigo, is that he has passed up opportunity after opportunity to make big money. It was detailed in an article that was posted just the other day.

If Rigo's goal was to make a great living, then he's a dumbass. I think people need to stop pretending that he's blacklisted and face the fact that he's just made awful career moves because he completely overrates his own value.

Who were the oppentents that offered him the short money?

and yet you got super excited everytime floyd fought.
Sure. But Floyd had good opponents. Guys who might possibly beat him. Lomachenko has no Canelo or Pac. If you go back, I always called his overmatched opponents, like Berto and Guerrero just that. Overmatched.

This fight we just watched was a waaaaaay bigger mismatch than Floyd/Berto and I criticized that fight.

Rios sounds like hes gonna retire tonight after he loses this fight

This should be easy work for Bradley.

Lets see how badly Atlas has fucked him up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back