Rin Nakai

tufnuts

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happening with Rin Nakai since the Meisha Tate fight? Is she planning to fight again, retired, no word?

Is this the new "Where is Ricardo Arona?" thing on Sherdog?

She's doing a lot of fishing while wearing a scholgirl costume and high heels.

Is this the new "Where is Ricardo Arona?" thing on Sherdog?

Seems to be. The obligatory "What happened to Rin Nakai?" shows up at least once every couple days. Then pervs come out of the woodwork to state how they "would smash" and post provocative photos. Rinse, repeat...

Wanted to fight on Japan card.

Didn't get an offer from UFC.

Expressed that she was bummed about it.

Currently floating in MMA limbo.

And defending unicorns from spirit demons in outer space.

Rin-Nakai-vs-Brenda-Gonzales.jpg

Wow you guys are really good at sarcasm. I've never seen people act like bitchy smart asses on an internet forum before, good work breaking new ground.

Her standup is so bad sometimes I feel terrible laughing about it.

Wow you guys are really good at sarcasm. I've never seen people act like bitchy smart asses on an internet forum before, good work breaking new ground.

stop being whiny little bitch, Peteyandjia answered your question perfectly.

Skydome why would you even waste your time making those two boring comments in my thread

Wanted to fight on Japan card.

Didn't get an offer from UFC.

Expressed that she was bummed about it.

Currently floating in MMA limbo.

And defending unicorns from spirit demons in outer space.

Rin-Nakai-vs-Brenda-Gonzales.jpg

god bless rin nakai

Skydome why would you even waste your time making those two boring comments in my thread

it took me about 30 seconds in total, but you're right, your topic is shit and so are the rest of your posts, I'll leave now.

good day sir

Saying good day sir when you're actually not being very polite, now that is original sarcasm. Beautiful stuff.

It's very strange to come in to a thread you don't care about and complain about how you don't care about it. Do you guys walk down the street popping in to different stores with products you're not interested in and complaining to the store owner that it's all shit? Bizarre way to behave.

One thing people who are completely writing her off as a joke are forgetting, or didn't know, is that Rin Nakai is currently 16-1-1. Her one loss in MMA, is against the UFC's arguable #2 in Miesha Tate.

You can say what you want about who those opponents might be, but going undefeated for 17 fights in ANY level of MMA, is noteworthy.

She definitely deserves another shot in the UFC imo, instead of a one-and-done.

Back