Rin Nakai

It's very strange to come in to a thread you don't care about and complain about how you don't care about it. Do you guys walk down the street popping in to different stores with products you're not interested in and complaining to the store owner that it's all shit? Bizarre way to behave.

Lol that's a pretty decent analogy.

Nakai Bless.

She deserves another go.

Saying good day sir when you're actually not being very polite, now that is original sarcasm. Beautiful stuff.

What are you... 12? and no this is NOT sarcasm, I'm being serious.

Do you guys walk down the street popping in to different stores with products you're not interested in and complaining to the store owner that it's all shit? Bizarre way to behave.

I would do that very thing more often, but I have trouble entering stores. I take out my frustration on Sherdog.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29312-1421665570-9.gif

What are you... 12? and no this is NOT sarcasm, I'm being serious.

Saying "what are you... 12?" sounds like something a 12 year old would say. I've never heard an adult human being say "what are you... 12?" to another adult human being before unless they were purposely being corny and cheeseball.

And the quote of me you used to make that post was in the middle of an exchange between me and someone else and makes no sense out of context. Why do you think it's got anything to do with you?

You pegged me with this post.

christian-bale-reaction-gif.gif

I have completely written her off, and the only fight I've ever seen of hers was against Miesha Tate. I might need to actually watch a few more of her fights.

At least you admit it. One of the better girl qualities. Most guys would either be silent, or be like 'oh yeah, knew that bro, but they're all cans'.

One thing people who are completely writing her off as a joke are forgetting, or didn't know, is that Rin Nakai is currently 16-1-1. Her one loss in MMA, is against the UFC's arguable #2 in Miesha Tate.

You can say what you want about who those opponents might be, but going undefeated for 17 fights in ANY level of MMA, is noteworthy.

She definitely deserves another shot in the UFC imo, instead of a one-and-done.

Not if you're Jason Reinhardt or fight for Xplode bro

Back