Rin Nakai

One thing people who are completely writing her off as a joke are forgetting, or didn't know, is that Rin Nakai is currently 16-1-1. Her one loss in MMA, is against the UFC's arguable #2 in Miesha Tate.

You can say what you want about who those opponents might be, but going undefeated for 17 fights in ANY level of MMA, is noteworthy.

She definitely deserves another shot in the UFC imo, instead of a one-and-done.

This.

Rin Nakai is next in line for a title shot after Holly.

One thing people who are completely writing her off as a joke are forgetting, or didn't know, is that Rin Nakai is currently 16-1-1. Her one loss in MMA, is against the UFC's arguable #2 in Miesha Tate.

You can say what you want about who those opponents might be, but going undefeated for 17 fights in ANY level of MMA, is noteworthy.

She definitely deserves another shot in the UFC imo, instead of a one-and-done.

You pegged me with this post. I have completely written her off, and the only fight I've ever seen of hers was against Miesha Tate. I might need to actually watch a few more of her fights.

I'll just leave this right here

Ow5kyM4.jpg

I don't get it, am I supposed to find this sexy or funny?

I used to think she was hot, but that pic ruined it all for me! Damn you Scorpion Dude.......DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

She went back to find housing under several bridges in Japan.

(Because she resembles a troll of sorts)

Contract dispute regarding Reebok and her existing worn-panty sponsor

Seems to be. The obligatory "What happened to Rin Nakai?" shows up at least once every couple days. Then pervs come out of the woodwork to state how they "would smash" and post provocative photos. Rinse, repeat...

Rikaido Arina...

pass the tin foil surfboard

Back