Rin Nakai for Strawweight ?

MMAlover123

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think Rin Nakai would be a contender in that division , we saw how she struggled with the bigger Miesha Tate but did have her moments .... i think Nakai would be great for the division.

Rin is the women's equivalent of Sean Sherk. It'll be real hard for her to get down that low.

Why not allthough the Strawweights are noticeable more skilled than the 135 women they are actually much more skilled but yeah with the size advantage she'd have she could maybe grapplefuck a lot of them

At that size, losing 20 pounds probably ain't trivial at all.

She definitely has a lot to lose from, though.

its not impossible but i doubt she would want to lose that muscle mass which is sad because she would get fucked by most of the ufc women's bantamweight

Her ass alone weighs like 115 pounds.

You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt

At that size, losing 20 pounds probably ain't trivial at all.

She definitely has a lot to lose from, though.

So Karelinator says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'

Nobody really knows whats her walking around weight. Some say its 133 so she cuts no weight really and others have said 145 which is probably more accurate but who knows really.

You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt

So Karelinator says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'

Well done sir...well done.

she's tiny and averagely skilled... 135lb, 125lb, 105lb the long term outcome is the same

Rin is the women's equivalent of Sean Sherk. It'll be real hard for her to get down that low.

Hahahahahaha. Amazing observation. I will never be able to watch Rin Nakai the same way again.

She could tone down those muscles a bit and then get dolce to help her cut the rest. Muscle is easy (relatively) to cut weight with as they hold a lot of water. Fat is the problem.

If she lost a hefty amount of bulk but then all her admirers might see her as just some normal Asian girl

20140919021529_140919_161636A.JPG

Well that's her weighing in at 135.

Where can we shave 20?

She would have to lose a lot of her muscle, which I think is one of her major advantages - compact size with lots of power. I don't know if she could drop 20 more pounds.

Damn, looks at those arms, and those quads. She's impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back