Rin Nakai for Strawweight ?

she's tiny and averagely skilled... 135lb, 125lb, 105lb the long term outcome is the same

So the completion is stronger ... it's not the question of her size is it ... i mean look at Sean Sherk ... lightweight champ beating taller fighters like Kenny Florian

So the completion is stronger ... it's not the question of her size is it ... i mean look at Sean Sherk ... lightweight champ beating taller fighters like Kenny Florian

he was a more skilled figher than rin nakai is

her strength is her strength, which diminishes as she drops in weight and at the higher weight she is outmatched in range by even the smallest fighters

she would probably have to lose like 2 cup sizes and 4 inches of thigh to do that. Very unlikely at her size and with those headlights. Just a really unfortunate natural disadvantage when it comes to fighting.

She looks like a bodybuilding midget. WTF are you talking about?

20140919021529_140919_161636A.JPG

Well that's her weighing in at 135.

Where can we shave 20?

i see 2lbs on each cankle alone.

would.

Why not allthough the Strawweights are noticeable more skilled than the 135 women they are actually much more skilled

This is a myth. There is just no Ronda Rousey at 115 making everybody look bad. Sara McMann (wrestling), Holly Holm, Jessica Eye and Sarah Kaufman (boxing & kickboxing), Alexis Davis (BJJ), Cat Zingano (Muay Thai), and Miesha Tate (general badassery) are all just as or more skilled than any strawweight. McMann wrestled in the Olympics. Carla Esparza, the 115lb world champion - wrestled at Menlo College.

If she was at a real MMA camp, maybe.

Yeah, that would help. Major disadvantage not training with a cage. I'd guess if she cut down on the lifting she could get to 115. Easy for me to say.

I don't want her to go down in weight because i don't want her thighs to get skinnier.

Will be tough for her, she isn't exactly a small BW, she is busty (in PH terms). But that isn't a bad thing ;)

This is a myth. There is just no Ronda Rousey at 115 making everybody look bad. Sara McMann (wrestling), Holly Holm, Jessica Eye and Sarah Kaufman (boxing & kickboxing), Alexis Davis (BJJ), Cat Zingano (Muay Thai), and Miesha Tate (general badassery) are all just as or more skilled than any strawweight. McMann wrestled in the Olympics. Carla Esparza, the 115lb world champion - wrestled at Menlo College.

B-but being physically smaller, thus faster and more agile are the definition of SKILL...

/sarcasm

Esparza is a far better wrestler than Mcmann.

Your whole premise is retarded. Carmouche vs Tate. Terrible fight. Eye vs Davis. Terrible fight. Neither had ronda there to make them look bad.

Tate vs Nakai. Terrible fight. Pennington vs Andrade. Terrible fight.

You forgot Dudiava and Carmouche. LOL 135 is so talented right?

Most if not all 135 fights in the UFC blow.

B-but being physically smaller, thus faster and more agile are the definition of SKILL...

/sarcasm

You love the fact he is trying to prove 115 is just as shitty as 135? Kind of goes against you supporting wmma doesnt it? Most people have given up on 135 and actually see 115 carrying women in the uFC. Telling them 115 is just as bad as 135 might kill the little buzz wmma has left.

But I guess anything that makes your dear ronda look bad you are against.

You love the fact he is trying to prove 115 is just as shitty as 135? Kind of goes against you supporting wmma doesnt it? Most people have given up on 135 and actually see 115 carrying women in the uFC. Telling them 115 is just as bad as 135 might kill the little buzz wmma has left.

UFC just announced first ever PPV (UFC 184) with two women's fights on it - both at 135. Tate/McMann at 135lbs is the featured prelim on UFC 183. You don't know what you're talking about.

But I guess anything that makes your dear ronda look bad you are against.

135 isn't shitty. Yeah 115ers are so much more skilled because they're faster/more agile/'look more feminine.' :rolleyes: You WMMA hipster parrots suck.

Last edited:
20140919021529_140919_161636A.JPG

Well that's her weighing in at 135.

Where can we shave 20?

I'd hit it, but she'd look even better dropping a little muscle mass. At least she doesn't have a six pack.

What a pair of thighs. Goddamn. She is so much better than the average asian women and their sickly appearance.

Last edited:
I mean, you can just go on the internet and find 1000s of photos of oriental women.

Is the oriental market in WMMA that bad right now?

Back