Rin Nakai for Strawweight ?

20140919021529_140919_161636A.JPG

Well that's her weighing in at 135.

Where can we shave 20?

1350323170_weatherman_tropical_storm_john_boner.gif

Rin needs to reach out to Mizuki Inuoe and train boxing with her (considering she will never leave Japan). If she had that level of boxing, Rin would do very well at 135. It's unfortunate that she's wasted many years without access to a competent camp and training partners. Who knows how great she could have been.

LMAO at shertards saying she cant lose weight, she doesnt even hav abs she got plenty of fat and muscle to lose.

UFC just announced first ever PPV (UFC 184) with two women's fights on it - both at 135. Tate/McMann at 135lbs is the featured prelim on UFC 183. You don't know what you're talking about.

You're clearly and idiot. One fight is a title fight so it has to be on PPV. Holm has been hyped for years. Where do you think Holm goes once she loses badly?

The prelims. Like you mentioned. Meisha Tate by far the second biggest WMMA fighter is on the prelims. Oh and Miesha was about third down on the card on FIGHT PASS SHOW. A fucking fight pass show.

No one cares about 135. Yes they care about Rousey and the current hype flavor. Holm now but it was Mcmann. Which no one gives a fuck about now.

135 isn't shitty. Yeah 115ers are so much more skilled because they're faster/more agile/'look more feminine.' :rolleyes: You WMMA hipster parrots suck.

I can feel the butthurt. I touched a nerve didnt I? First of all you dont fucking know me so dont call me a wmma hipster.

Just name one 115 fighter as bad as Carmouche that will get a title shot. I will be waiting.

Name one impressive win Carmouche ever had. Yet she has already got a title shot at 135.

If 115 is just as shit there has to be a fighter as bad as Carmouche likely to get a title shot right?

Where was Carmouche ranked for her title shot? It was about 10th right?

Rins left leg couldnt even make strawweight

I can feel the butthurt. I touched a nerve didnt I? First of all you dont fucking know me so dont call me a wmma hipster.

Just name one 115 fighter as bad as Carmouche that will get a title shot. I will be waiting.

Name one impressive win Carmouche ever had. Yet she has already got a title shot at 135.

If 115 is just as shit there has to be a fighter as bad as Carmouche likely to get a title shot right?

Where was Carmouche ranked for her title shot? It was about 10th right?

Men's BW and FLW are shit then because Soto and Cariaso recently got title shots.

Angela Hill is ranked top 15 at 2-0. 3-1 Paige VanZant is ranked 11.

WMMA hipster.

BTW cybernetics was riding the Namajunas hype train saying she would destroy Carla, then jumped ship immediately to Joanna and said Carla has no chance against her.

Angela Hill is ranked that high for UFC rankings. They have to rank her because she is 1-0 and the other half is 0-1.

Actual REAL wmma rankings dont have Angela Hill that high. Plus no fucking way Hill is getting a title shot.

Keep calling me a hipster for actually understanding skill. 135 is terrible when compared 115.

115 has already had a knocked down due to a punch. A real knock down. 135 has had far more fights. How many knock downs do to a punch?

135 is a joke. Everyone knows it but you because you're a diehard Ronda nuthugger.

Back