Rigan Machado said ROLLS not Royce is the best at BJJ

I'm going to TTT this one time so people know what it is going on with my other thread.

Rolls is the best gracie ever, every master in brazil says that... including my master, Pinduka. In USA most ppl think its Rickson but they forget Rolls

I wonder if Rolls suffers from the Kurt Cobain/River Phoenix/Jim Morrison type of hype because he died young though.

Rolls is definatley the better Godhead of the Gracie clan, but Renzo and Royler own my soul.

my current instructor, sergio penha, says that rolls is the best. he said that rickson would need 15 more years to be at his level.

Rolls is/was definately the best. People who dispute it are mildly retarded.

RIP

In BJJ Relson would kill all of them.......

my current instructor, sergio penha, says that rolls is the best. he said that rickson would need 15 more years to be at his level.

In a recent interview Mario Sperry listed Sergio as one of the top 3 BJJ guys of all time.

He was the best and the most innovative before he died in a hang gliding accident.

We all are claiming Rolls is the best, but seriously...on what freaking basis? Word of mouth?

Thats mild retardation at its finest.

BTW, Rolls is the best (next to Royler and Renzo that is) :p

We all are claiming Rolls is the best, but seriously...on what freaking basis? Word of mouth?

Thats mild retardation at its finest.

BTW, Rolls is the best (next to Royler and Renzo that is) :p

not word of mouth. Witness reports from highly reliable sources. People have been put to death on less.

Source???
Rickson has never said that, to my knowledge. Helio has said that Rickson is the best. I've seen that on tape.

Helio has said Rickson is the best of the current Gracies. And I said "I think" as I am not sure about Rickson saying it. I was hoping someone could prove or disprove what I said.

Source???
Rickson has never said that, to my knowledge. Helio has said that Rickson is the best. I've seen that on tape.

well technically Rolls isn't one of "The Gracie Brothers" as we know them. He was also long dead when Helio said that.

rolls by armbar FTW

Back