Ride-on Mower Recommendation?

Guys, I'm looking for a food processor, any fellow Karate experts got a highly valuable opinion on which one to buy?

Gravely’s are top notch machines. Had one when I was a kid ( in the 70’s), that bastard would cut whatever you could get under the deck of her.
I'm reading that a lot of brands have gone downhill since the good old days. Some reddit people are saying that about John Deere ride-ons. Not sure about Gravelys though.

Guys, I'm looking for a food processor

Better to make a post a weddingbee.com for that. This is a forum for men doing man things.

Better to make a post a weddingbee.com for that. This is a forum for men doing man things.
Why do you even know that website off the top of your head LMAO

Why do you even know that website off the top of your head LMAO
didn't know it and never heard of it. I turned to my wife and asked her "what's a forum that women use?" She wasn't even sure if that was the correct name thought.

Tell me about your Craftsman.
It’s about 10 years old now. It’s been a good machine but it has never bagged real well, and the clippings are pretty big. The mulching kit on the gravely makes it to where you cant even tell the clippings are there unless the grass is really tall.

Guys, I'm looking for a food processor, any fellow Karate experts got a highly valuable opinion on which one to buy?

Every time I see your avi, I smile.
Girls so adorable... wanna hold her tight with a hug and squeeze her till she poops.

I use one of these, when I used to cut for money I had a 60” Gravely zero turn. Now this is good enough for my place.
540D673C-F62B-4902-A854-A0E1F7F0A929.jpeg

db9c24941739a503e7e06283188be8be.jpg

images

This thread makes me miss king of the hill.
Wish they had it on Netflix. Gonna start rewatching online prolly.

Buying new, not used. Just cutting grass on a normal yard. Something in the 17.5 HP range, at least 42-inch. Willing to pay extra for something that will last.

@Oblivian get in here old guy, I am sure you will have good ideas.

It depends on where you live, how large your lawn is and if you will use it for anything else. I have 2 acres and I have a 61 inch wide Husqvarna zero turn. The zero turn lets you get around things in the yard like trees and shrubs and can mow at much higher speeds. I bought mine one rainy year. It took too long for the grass to dry and too long to mow it with a 42 inch tractor style. The grass was almost 10 inches tall when they brought it out for me to try. The dealer assured me it would cut the tall grass at high speed and it wouldn't make much difference if it was wet or dry. I headed across the yard as fast as it would go and it cut the grass fine so I bought it. It cuts my lawn in an hour where it took 3 hours before.

If you might want a snowblower attachment, you would be better off with a tractor type. There are battery operated models now that they claim will cut for an hour on a charge. It might be an option as gasoline engines don't like the gasoline with ethanol. In some areas you can get gas without ethanol at a much higher price. The electric mower means no gas to buy, no oil changes, a much quieter machine and no problems starting it.

It’s about 10 years old now. It’s been a good machine but it has never bagged real well, and the clippings are pretty big. The mulching kit on the gravely makes it to where you cant even tell the clippings are there unless the grass is really tall.
If Craftsman mowers are anything like their tools then the quality has fallen off a cliff in the last few years. Shits made in China now.

What asshole decided to cut his lawn first. If that fucker had just kicked back we would all have a lot more free time

Cro Cop recommends you use push mower instead
57294.jpeg

Cub Cadet from home depot. my wife mows the lawn now.

Which mower? I'm looking at the
YTH18542, seems promising.

h310-1794.ashx

Looks identical to mine. So far, it’s great. I wish I bought a zero turn though.

I got a good deal on the husky, no issues. Then again, how often does a lawn tractor really break?

Buying new, not used. Just cutting grass on a normal yard. Something in the 17.5 HP range, at least 42-inch. Willing to pay extra for something that will last.

@Oblivian get in here old guy, I am sure you will have good ideas.

This is what I have:

e150_lawn_tractor_r4g035049.jpg

I'm not very knowledgeable on mowers honestly. I know people love the zero turn, but mowing to me is actually relaxing. I prefer the easy ride on one of these.

Lower end deere is made by mtd
Yeah they are great but I don't need anything that big. Just a small tractor. Some people are saying that the lower-end Deeres (like the E series) are using the same parts as competing brands but you pay extra for the name.

This is what I have:

e150_lawn_tractor_r4g035049.jpg

I'm not very knowledgeable on mowers honestly. I know people love the zero turn, but mowing to me is actually relaxing. I prefer the easy ride on one of these.

They have zero turns with a steering wheel instead of the levers. Some people don't like the levers because it requires the use of both hands so they can't drink a beer. They need one of these.
41mLTglCt6L.jpg

Back