Rickson Gracie Disrespected

wow, you sound like a big bundle of fun, you crazy macho hunk you. yep, saying excuse me is such a bitch ass move, how dare anyone dare to get in your way.

Are you from a small town?

It's pretty standard to bump into people without saying excuse me in more crowded places. If you stopped to say "Excuse me" in Seoul or Shanghai you wouldn't get 50 feet.

So because he's big he shouldn't have to worry about manners and common courtesy?

Saying "excuse me" after bumping into someone at a crowded place is not having manners or common courtesy, it's useless.

If they were walking straight into eachother and were the only people on the street, excuse me is warranted.

If they are in a crowded place, it certainly is not. Do you say "excuse me" when going through a crowd at a concert? I don't think so. I've never said it when leaving a stadium or sports event either, unless I hit someone hard.

Saying "excuse me" after bumping into someone at a crowded place is not having manners or common courtesy, it's useless.

If they were walking straight into eachother and were the only people on the street, excuse me is warranted.

If they are in a crowded place, it certainly is not. Do you say "excuse me" when going through a crowd at a concert? I don't think so. I've never said it when leaving a stadium or sports event either, unless I hit someone hard.

exactly but these guys are so caught up in their martial arts humility, superior frame of courtesy and sherdog beatdown postery that they fail to see these simple points

LOL. True story: a man in Tokyo abused his wife by applying an armbar her while drunk. She ended up suffering internal injuries to her shoulder and died as a result.

Yeah, but he didn't fuckin' apologize. He's not some kinda pussy that's gonna say sorry everytime he kills his wife. Then he'd always be, like,"Ooooh, I killed my wife, excuse me for living!"

I got bumped into this morning .... plus flipped off and cursed at.

I survived to tell the tale.

don't want to sound like I am from a really hardcore ghetto or something, jsut a working class Swedish town. if you bump into someone when ypour are out at a nightclub/pub you better say a quick sorry or atleast nod

man if you spill someones beer...

this really confused me when I moved to a more upperclass/Uni town peopel behaved liek assholes

don't want to sound like I am from a really hardcore ghetto or something, jsut a working class Swedish town. if you bump into someone when ypour are out at a nightclub/pub you better say a quick sorry or atleast nod

man if you spill someones beer...

this really confused me when I moved to a more upperclass/Uni town peopel behaved liek assholes

sounds pretty ghetto to me :)

Back