Rickson Gracie Disrespected

this is what i think about this fucken thread:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FmBRBUZ7UWc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FmBRBUZ7UWc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fuck yo couch!! fuck your couch fuck your weak ass thread bitch.. they should have never given you bandwith!!! fuck yo thread *****!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kEryR5wj9o&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kEryR5wj9o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rofl

if i bump into strangers on the street i dont apologize to them

first of all because im not some pussy ass bitch who walks around apologizing to everyone in my life

secondly because i dont walk around apologizing to everyone in my life

and thirdly because its usually their fault for bumping into me, i ignore them

Damn your a bad ass!

I bet you wear Tapout.

rofl

first of all because im not some pussy ass bitch who walks around apologizing to everyone in my life

Using manners makes you a pussy ass bitch? Whoaaaa!

Walking in NYC is one thing, pushing a guy out of the way is another, however this whole Rickson thing is just stupid get over it!

maybe he never even noticed who he bumped into, some kids these days don't even know or respect the fighters that came before them

that's really your response. it makes less sense and is less energetic than even a "i know you are but what am i", type response.

who could be fucked?

from your avatar you look like a big guy

but youre REALLY nice to people in person?

and you go out of your way to prove that to strangers online!

youre too much to handle for me

as for the other replies in this thread, just as if we collided on the street, i_dont_care, and i sure as hell arent going to apologize about it

does that make me a bad ass that overcompensates and wears tapout?

maybe

I only really noticed it after someone pointed it out to me, and the second time I watched the Kron video. I'm looking at this from the perspective of martial arts etiquette, and not even in the most extreme sense. This has nothing to really do with bumping in to someone out on the street, more in regards to common sense. Granted, as another member stated, Alliance members were really excited over the win. I myself however wouldn't run though Rickson like that, regardless of what school I was from. I think martial arts etiquette needs to be brought back in to the foreground, and should not be treated as something silly and a leftover from the days of Mr. Miyagi/Karate Kid. I mean this was the Worlds not some nightclub.

who could be fucked?

from your avatar you look like a big guy

but youre REALLY nice to people in person?

and you go out of your way to prove that to strangers online!

youre too much to handle for me

as for the other replies in this thread, just as if we collided on the street, i_dont_care, and i sure as hell arent going to apologize about it

does that make me a bad ass that overcompensates and wears tapout?

maybe
So because he's big he shouldn't have to worry about manners and common courtesy? Do you train? Martial arts should teach you HUMILITY, and dude you fucking need it. You keep walking around like you're Billy Badass but one day you're going to end up getting your head caved in.

rofl

You are so tough that I'm intimidated just reading your post.

I only really noticed it after someone pointed it out to me, and the second time I watched the Kron video. I'm looking at this from the perspective of martial arts etiquette, and not even in the most extreme sense. This has nothing to really do with bumping in to someone out on the street, more in regards to common sense. Granted, as another member stated, Alliance members were really excited over the win. I myself however wouldn't run though Rickson like that, regardless of what school I was from. I think martial arts etiquette needs to be brought back in to the foreground, and should not be treated as something silly and a leftover from the days of Mr. Miyagi/Karate Kid. I mean this was the Worlds not some nightclub.

Jesus...Let it go..You're only bringing this up because RICKSON got bumped into and the guy didnt apologize...If it was anybody else you wouldnt be saying shit about it..

Besides, the guy who bumped into him was excited and prolly didnt notice he had bumped into anybody.

Seriously, you're making a shitty accidental bump into this big respect issue..There's no issue here. Get over it and carry on with your training.

Jesus...Let it go..You're only bringing this up because RICKSON got bumped into and the guy didnt apologize...If it was anybody else you wouldnt be saying shit about it..

Besides, the guy who bumped into him was excited and prolly didnt notice he had bumped into anybody.

Seriously, you're making a shitty accidental bump into this big respect issue..There's no issue here. Get over it and carry on with your training.

Fair enough...

So because he's big he shouldn't have to worry about manners and common courtesy? Do you train? Martial arts should teach you HUMILITY, and dude you fucking need it. You keep walking around like you're Billy Badass but one day you're going to end up getting your head caved in.

i just said i dont apologize if i bump into someone on the street or "excuse myself"

youre the one who made up all the rest of that shit

you seem so obsessed with so called "common courtesy" which i do have plenty of, that you would like to cave my head in because, if we collided on the street i would fucken ignore you and keep on moving

whos the one who needs humility?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back