Rich Franklin vs Nick Diaz in their primes. Who wins?

Kick Strickland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We saw Anderson struggle against Nick, and we saw how easy Anderson handled Franklin twice. I know that's mmath, and I know Anderson's mind wasn't right in the Diaz fight, but still. I say even prime Franklin doesn't put Nick away, starts to slow down, and Nick takes this fight.

Who you got?

Rich Franklin was LEGIT!!!

I feel that Anderson was Rich Franklins Dennis Hallman except AS was able to become a champion. Other then that, Rich got robbed against Henderson while he did put up some great fights and only lost to great fighters.

Franklin should beat Diaz by a mixture of stand up and ground and pound.

After Weidman fights, Anderson seemed to just lose his magic...

Ace due to superior footwork and movement. Nick needs someone to stand in front of him that will trade with him so he can counter. I think Rich is smarter than that and wouldn't fall for Nick's schoolyard antics.

An old worn silva had no trouble with diaz. Neither would prime franklin.

At this point Nick all day. Prime Franklin was a bad motherfucker though.

Diaz. Better boxing and better BJJ, although Franklin's ground game was probably the best part of his game, along with cardio. He'd have the size edge, but his top control wasn't designed to ride out decisions, so Nick would probably not get held down. Rich liked to strike from mid-range and that's where Nick's too good.

Prime Rich would take this. it would have been a great fight back in the day though.

I think Diaz would bust him up in a one sided fight.

I think Diaz takes it via late TKO. Diaz might take some heavy shots throughout the fight though, but his chin will carry him through it.

"He just lost again right? See what I mean? You are promoting Rich Franklin and this m-----------, here he is, letting it ride and he's just trying to uphold his image. The guy's a f------ teacher. He's a school teacher - that's what he is. If I was going to fight him I'd be pretty damn confident. I'm going to fight a teacher not a fighter. There are plenty of teachers I wanted to beat up."

Franklin for me,never understood why any of the Diaz twats have so many nut huggers.

Back