Ricci's ground game re: GSP/Rory MacDonald

IK00PA

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You would think ricci training with rory and GSp he would learn to defend against the Lay Nd pray...Guess not

Glad Ricci didnt win not a fan of colton. But something about that ricci kid bugs me.

Its the look on his face that he always has, has to be

You would think ricci training with rory and GSp he would learn to defend against the Lay Nd pray...Guess not

Glad Ricci didnt win not a fan of colton. But something about that ricci kid bugs me.

Kick to the nuts probably didn't help.

If you watched his pre fight interview, he said something along the lines of his gym "weeds out the weak" or something. Sounds like a douche to me tbh.

honestly glad he got man handled

take that TriStar!

I don't like either of them. Doesn't matter, neither will be a factor in the UFC.

Not sure what's worse Ricci's ground game or Mike Goldberg's commentary.

Not sure what's worse Ricci's ground game or Mike Goldberg's commentary.

Goldberg's commentary was god awful this fight. I usually don't mind Goldie, but he must have referenced Colton being a soldier and Randy Couture at least once per round.

idk i cant stand colton personally, but he just manhandled one of the most technical guys to ever grace tuf. maybe not mentally strong enough, but that showed the best fighter doesn't always win on the night.

the only thing that really sucks about colton is he has zero power. its like a baby fitch has been born.

I really don't like Colton Smith. Boring to watch. Cheap in the house on TUF. God-squad. Ugh. The other dude isn't much better, but at least he's fun to watch fight...unless he's getting wrestle fucked like he was tonight. Time to learn top notch TDD.

Goldberg's commentary was god awful this fight. I usually don't mind Goldie, but he must have referenced Colton being a soldier and Randy Couture at least once per round.

100% correct sir. There's that, and his "Silva Sonnen Round 5 remark". I swear he says that everytime a fight is extremely one sided.

Back