Ricci's ground game re: GSP/Rory MacDonald

I'm not a fan of this Colton guy I find him annoying!

Ricci just got beat by the banjo player from Deliverance.

I have no idea how that can be labeled as Lay and Pray, I swear some posters on this board have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I have no idea how that can be labeled as Lay and Pray, I swear some posters on this board have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

Sorry man didnt mean to offend you ...Have fun on that Rousimar War wagon tho...dudes been on a tear recently

Hey, did you guys know that Colton Smith's wrestling is a lot like Randy Couture's who just happened to be in the army like Colton Smith?

Colton is just about as exciting as Randy... but even though I was routing for Ricci, Colton did his job. But never want to see him right again... way too boring.

I remember when he had quite bit of hype, then Pat Curran knocked him the hell out and he dissapeared for couple years

take that TriStar!

Point out to us on this doll where Firas Zahabi touched you.

4948d1270734025-new-ufc-micro-figures-championship-belts-ufc_george_st_pierre.jpg

Thank you, lot of people on here have no clue about the sport they are fucking watching. Dude was advancing position and attempting subs all three rounds, he simply didn't have the tools to finish and was fighting a very intelligent fighter in Ricci. Fuck anyone who calls this LnP, it is a clear indicator of their intelligence if they call it that. Was it exciting? Fuck no. Was he LnPing? Fuck no.

Thank you, lot of people on here have no clue about the sport they are fucking watching. Dude was advancing position and attempting subs all three rounds, he simply didn't have the tools to finish and was fighting a very intelligent fighter in Ricci. Fuck anyone who calls this LnP, it is a clear indicator of their intelligence if they call it that. Was it exciting? Fuck no. Was he LnPing? Fuck no.

I agree it wasn't LnP, but I actually enjoyed it. Didn't think it was boring at all. He had Ricci in danger having to constantly defend the choke almost the entire fight. If it were Carlos Condit constantly working for a triangle instead of a wrestler working for a choke, everyone would think it was exciting.

I was also impressed the way Ricci was defending. A lot of guys wouldn't have been able to defend against that all fight long.

Back