Rhonda and her behavior

She was in great shape though. Just thought id mention that since Joe Rogan did about 15,000 times.

Ronda's rich beyond all the other females fighters combined. I think glory was her biggest motivation.

She appeared mentally strong but she obviously was not. I was very impressed with her in the 2nd Miesha fight, because Miesha did put up resistance and got the fight into the 3rd round. Ronda kept her cool and dominated pretty much the whole time. But her big weakness as we found out was, she just reacts badly to getting hit by top strikers with power. She could not handle it at all.

Ronda's rich beyond all the other females fighters combined. I think glory was her biggest motivation.
Your sig.
<{anton}>

(I have to admit I thought Ronda wins this, too. I was totally convinced she submits Nunes until the first punch of Nunes hit her.)

Was Carano a figher? she quit after her first loss.
She was still a fighter,just as Ronda is.

Do people who fight owe you to have the career that satisfies everyone?

Schevchenko would finish her too. If she does come back she would be better off fighting Pena IMO.

Good point. She could probably still beat Pena who might be able to beat Shev and Nunes.

If she does come back she needs to start over outside of the top 10 for her opponents.

I believe GSP, Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen (just to name a few) all did it for quite awhile.
Ok, so you named 2 (Sonnen's needs the money) + it's a lot easier when your the hammer as opposed to the nail. GSP had 1 real tough fight and we haven't seen him in the ring since.

Chuck , wanderlei, Reem, Jon Jones, rampage, bj, Randy, just to name a few that didn't need the money .
Oh and Fedor hell Cro Cop .

Is Rhonda really a "fighter"?
Don't fighters win some and lose some but come back to fight again because that's what fighters do . It's not like she is old or had so many wars . Why wouldn't she continue to fight ? Holly lost 2 in a row but she is fighting again. I think she should fight Shevchenko. And continue to fight . Rhonda seems to me like the spoiled kid who only wants to play her way and when she don't get her way she has a tantrum.
Rousey vs Carano? Just throwing it out there as a big money fight that maybe could lure them both back.

Ronda is the worlds biggest front runner. So much so that she wants to kill herself if she doesn't perceive herself as winning life.

Rousey vs Carano? Just throwing it out there as a big money fight that maybe could lure them both back.
I like it . At this point I would give it to Carano just because she can throw a punch.<7>

It doesn't matter really as we will never see her fight again. The interesting question to me is does this taint her popularity with Hollywood? That door only opened because she was lauded as this great warrior and champion, which has obviously vaporized.
Likely the only character he will be accepted for is Meg Griffin.

And only if dubbed by Mila Kunis.

Is this the highest payout in sports to someone that did nothing, did no media, did nothing in the fight, probably did no mma training at all except shadow boxing with Edmond..

She is one of the worst people in the sport.

Look to the other women as good examples but not her.

A sulking bully through and through.

If I had a daughter, then I would use Ronda as an example of how not to act. I would say, "You see this vile person here? Do the opposite of everything she does and you will do well in life."

Back