Reyes simply has no way to beat Jones...

He has a puncher's chance to beat Jon Jones. To win the fight he has (1) Puncher's chance (2) Freak injury TKO (3) Disqualification.

Or he could actually prove that he is simply better than Jon Jones on that fight night.

Just gotta hope Reyes goes in wth a ton of confidence.
This. In this type of scenario, it's better if you DON'T know what to expect.

Too many times guys freeze up, expecting Bones to lead, so he does and they overthink their approach.
Before long they've visibly resigned theirselves to merely surviving.

Reyes might be better off if he's ignorant to certain preconceived ideas.

He's fast, has power and has better boxing than jones. He gasses out pretty fast though. So his chance is to knock jones out in the first 7 minutes. If not he will lose.

So you are startig a whole thread just to drop a quick opinion?
giphy.gif

There are more than plenty of needless threads flooding the forum, man.

Next time you wanna write something like this, think first if it's worthy having a thead about it or not. And if there are other similar threads already out there.

Lotta people just want to get some attention to themselves by starting threads for no apparent reason.

This. In this type of scenario, it's better if you DON'T know what to expect.

Too many times guys freeze up, expecting Bones to lead, so he does and they overthink their approach.
Before long they've visibly resigned theirselves to merely surviving.

Reyes might be better off if he's ignorant to certain preconceived ideas.

The worst thing Reyes can do is sit back and eat those leg kicks until he gets taken down.
If he is aggressive (doesnt fall for Jones disruption/voodoo) with his boxing and has great TDD, then its a fight.

Reyes has plenty of tools with which he can beat jones. His counter left and his high kick can KO Jones. I doubt Jones will pay into that though.

The worst thing Reyes can do is sit back and eat those leg kicks until he gets taken down.
If he is aggressive (doesnt fall for Jones disruption/voodoo) with his boxing and has great TDD, then its a fight.
Yup. There's little hope in going strike for strike with Jon, he needs to hurt him quick and repeatedly.

Reyes is gonna win.

a counter coming out of a exchange.

or he will lose one eye,maybe two,when Pokes notes he is getting comfortable boxing at range.

Reyes has plenty of tools with which he can beat jones. His counter left and his high kick can KO Jones. I doubt Jones will pay into that though.
This is a problem for me. I dont see Reyes as a better striker than Jones. And that is his only hope.

I don’t think it’s gonna be much of a fight. It really is just the UFC making hype outta nothing at all.

Reyes got that weird unpredictability. If he can manage to mind fuck Jones by doing some weird shit in there then he can win otherwise another one bites the dust.

giphy.gif

Next time you wanna write something like this, think first if it's worthy having a thead about it or not. And if there are other similar threads already out there.

Lotta people just want to get some attention to themselves by starting threads for no apparent reason.
TBH I prefer this , Than the Mcgergor just farted Threads that pop up all the time .
I hope TS is Wrong and Reyes puts on a clinic on Jones

giphy.gif

Stfu nerd

Like someone else previously mentioned, DC is criminally underrated at LHW. The fact that he was able to defeat Gustafsson and Rumble (twice) and that they couldn't damage him, no matter what, always boggled my mind. He easily destroyed Volkan Oezdemir too.

Make no mistake - he is an eyepoking cheater that shamelessly resorted to dirty tactics in order to combat Stipe. Before that, he also perpetrated "Towelgate." Still, putting that aside, I think DC was the motivation for Jones to be the best in the LHW division, especially because DC was able to defeat opponents no one thought he would defeat. In other words, if Jones didn't exist, DC would have been the LHW GOAT.

Now that DC is gone, I feel like Jones has declined.

giphy.gif

Oh wow

{<jimmies}

I mean, maybe a lucky shot, but even the odds of that are pretty damn slim. The guy isn't AS.

I will still be watching and hoping though.
I think Reyes will pull these “impossible” by finishing Jones.

Jones is fighting someone his size and he seemed more tense at the weigh ins..

Looking back, he almost always does a primal scream and never pushes his opponents.

He is giving off a different vibe, almost as though Reyes got to him

Reyes could won if he showed little respect to Jones but now he is mentally destroyed and today his all body will too

Back